Chapter 20

Dan POV

I lay down with my head on Phil's lap, I was looking up towards him. First he asked me where my head hurt like doctors do but in a more amusing way. Then he just put the ice on my head, it was extremely cold and it made me feel as if my skin had frozen. We sat there for a few minutes before Phil turned on the tv. They were showing one of the Harry Potter movies, I think it was the goblet of fire. We sat there for a while just watching the movie until Phil started to stroke my head. It shocked me at first, I was very surprised by the sudden contact but I soon relaxed.

"Everyone missed you, you know." Phil spoke up after a while.

"Really?" I never thought people even knew who I was.

"Yeah, people wouldn't shut up about you for ages afterwards. Some of them made up the craziest stories about what happened to you." Phil smiled a bit and looked down at me through his glasses.

"What were they saying? Did they mention how much of a loser I was?" This made Phil laugh.

"No, they would talk about how they never really spoke to you but when they did they had the best conversations and they talked about how they wanted to become better friends with you. You had an amazing affect on the people you came into contact with." This made tears prick at my eyes and I was lost for words.

"I-they said that?" My voice breaking slightly and a tear escaped my eye.

"Oh no, don't cry please. I feel bad now." Phil wiped away the year that was slowly making its way down my face. "But they truly missed you."

I smiled and his sudden sympathy. "What did they say happened to me?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Well, there were the stories you would expect; you ran away, you were kidnapped, you went so far back into the closet you ended up in narnia. Also I think someone said you were abducted by aliens." I knew he was joking about the narnia one as he gets this cheeky smile on his face when he jokes around.

Suddenly his phone vibrated in his pocket that was right next to my head making me jump. Phil stopped stroking my head and picked up his phone to see who had texted him. "By the way, PJ is coming over now. He'll be here in 20 minutes. Just so you know."

I moved to sit up learning that Phil didn't want PJ to walk in while I was laying on his lap. Phil checked my head once more and then we both left to go back to our rooms.

A/n

Hello! I might not update tomorrow as I am doing a workshop for a Shakespeare festival I am doing. But I might if I find the time. Hope you are all having a great day. - Ruby 👍🏻

Also I just wanted to ask you about who your favourite is out of Sam and I.