Chapter 19

Phil POV

I picked up some of Dan's bags and carried them inside, they were pretty large as I assumed he had his recording equipment and some belongings in one, clothes and some belongings in another and what ever else he needs in the last one. I expected him to have a bit more but most of it would be Martin's I guess.

"Welcome to my humble abode." We entered my apartment and Dan stopped for a minute just to look around. His mouth was open and his eyes wide.

"This is massive!" Dan finally said. "How did you afford the rent?" He asked.

" Oh, it's a pretty old building and things often break so I guess that's why. By the way sometimes there are power cuts, it usually takes an hour to come back on. So don't be scared if nothing works." I tried reassuring him but I don't think I helped much as he looked kinda scared.

"Oh, okay. That's fine, I'll just unpack or something. Yeah." Dan said nervously, I must of scared him.

"Okay, if you need anything just shout." I said as I left him in his room.

Dan POV

I sat down on the bed and looked around the room. It was large with white walls and some furniture. The apartment was very nice but the power cuts scared me a bit, I would need to buy a power pack for when that happened as it would not be desirable to have nearly finished editing a video and then have my laptop die while there is no power.

I lay down on the bed and got my phone out, I opened Twitter and typed up a small explanation about where I have been:

"Hello Internet, I'm sorry I have been away for so long I moved recently so when I'll make a video soon and post it asap, I hope you are all doing well."

I posted  that and turned my notifications off so I didn't end up with all of the notifications.

I waited a minute or two before going into the kitchen. I got a glass of water and went to find Phil. He was sitting in front of the tv he wasn't  watching it though, he was looking out the window.

"Uh, hi. Um, do you have any painkillers? I hit my head on the way up." He turned towards me not expecting me to speak.

"Oh, yeah. I'll get them for you now, are you okay? I can get you some ice if it swells." Phil stood up and walked past me and in the direction of the bathroom. I followed him and he got a small cardboard box out of the cupboard.

"Sit down." He motioned towards the toilet. I sat on it sure of what his intentions were. "Where did you hit your head?" He asked.

"Just under my fringe." I lifted up my fringe and he stepped back. I guess it was bad.

"Okay, I'm going to grab the ice. Go sit on the sofa." I picked up the painkillers on my way out.

I sat on the sofa and he sat next to me and motioned for me to lay down with my head on his lap, this would be fun.

A/n

Yes, this is a filler but I hope it's good okay. I will update later today, maybe in an hour. Also I think I am going to do two endings, one being the original and another being very phan. Tell me what you think! A big thanks to adorkable_pandas CrazySkyloxLuvers HarleyxPoisonIvy Leahcat501 annasewell0 - Ruby 💛