Chapter 32

Lexie's POV:

I woke up in a bed somewhere I had never been before. My mind flashed to last nights happenings in front of my eyes and my head pounded. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and felt the piercing pain in my ribs.  I looked down at my body and furrowed my eyebrows. I was definitely not wearing my clothes. I was dressed in a black t-shirt and a pair of over sized sweatpants,

I looked around the room. It had white walls and two black dressers. I was in a big black bed and by one of the windows there was a desk. The desk was made out of dark oak. My mind trailed off until I heard someone cough. I turned my head around and saw Niall leaning against the door frame. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white v-neck shirt and a pair of white converse. His hair was up in a quiff and he looked smoking hot. 

"Hi." was the only words that left my mouth. Niall smiled and I carefully walked out of the bed, making sure I wasn't applying any pressure to my ribs. Niall's eyes never left me as I made my way over to him. I stopped right in front of him and one of his arm made it's way around my waist pulling me closer to him. I laid one of my hands onto his  chest, feeling his heartbeat. His eyes met mine and we were staring at each other. Then he slowly bent his head down and I felt a pair of soft lips meet mine. It was an amazing kiss and then Niall broke away.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, his arm still around my waist. I nodded my head and suddenly my feet were off the ground. Niall was carrying me bridal style and I squealed, He was smiling and he carried me out to his kitchen. His kitchen was kinda like the bedroom: modern. Black and  white theme with a black kitchen island  and white bar stools. Niall sat me down on one of the stools and walked on the other side of the island.

"I made bacon" he chuckled  and I smiled. He laid the bacon on a plate with some scrabbled eggs and put the plate in front of me. He then gave me a fork and a knife and a glass with milk. 

"Thank you Niall. For everything. The thought of that I could still be there or dead is terrifying and you saved me. I can't thank you enough. You're truly amazing." I blushed while complimenting him. He walked around the island and back to me. He cupped my face with his hands and I looked into his ocean blue eyes,  

"I would do anything for you in a heartbeat Lex. Anything." He said while kissing my forehead and then pulled me in for a hug. I nuzzled my face in the crook of  his neck . If I could freeze this moment, I would do it. I wouldn't even hesitate. This moment was perfect. We pulled away and Niall stroke his thumb on my cheek.

"Now eat." He demanded. I laughed at his serious expression. As I took the fork and started to dig in I couldn't help to wonder. Wonder about Niall and I. What were we? Friends? "No" I thought to myself. We were definitely more than friends.

(A\N: I loved writing this chapter. And I have to tell you how amazing you guys are! Over 22K reads! It means so much to me!)