Chapter 40

Niall slung me on the bed and when he did I saw his eyes were dark and filled with lust. Niall bent his head down and hovered over me. His eyes pierced into mine and my heart was beating like crazy. He moved closer and closer to my face and our lips connected once again. This kiss gave me fireworks and I could feel the sparks trembling on my lips. 

His head moved down to the crook of my neck and he started nibbling on the skin, leaving love bites. I could feel the goose bumps rise on my arms making me shiver. Then I felt him sucking on my collarbone making me inhale sharply.

He raised himself up and I furrowed my eyebrows. He crossed his arms and took of the white t-shirt he was wearing. The material fell to the floor and then he went straight back to my lips. Was I ready for this? Yeah I was. Niall loved me and he had done nothing to prove me otherwise. Deep down inside I knew that I loved him too but I wasn't ready to admit that yet.

One month. I had known Niall for about one month. That's not much if you ask me. I still remember the first time I saw Niall. I thought that I was attractive but I knew types like him. Or so I thought I knew the bad boys. But little did I know that he was actually different form all the others. I was way to quick to judge him and that I something I feel really bad about. The way that Niall had opened up amazed me. The story about his little sister was so sad and made my chest ache. 

This boy who was kissing me passionately could make me furious, hurt and make my life a living hell. But I loved it. I love the way he makes me feel. The way his smile makes my knees go week and those strong ocean blue eyes  that could see right trough me. The way he scrunched his nose when he was thinking. How his beautiful laughter would ring in my ears whenever he found something hilarious or when we were joking around. This boy had turned my world around and I was completely fine with it.

Niall's eyes met mine and I got lost in them. His hand moved up to my chin and stroke it. "You're so beautiful." He whispered and his words made me shiver once again. "Are you cold?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No. I'm perfectly fine." I answered as my fingers traced upon his inked arms. He had so many tattoos. "Which one is your favourite?" I asked. Niall looked down at his chest and his arms until his eyes fell on one by his torso. "This one." He pointed at at the text scribbled by his torso. "You and me against the world"  The words were familiar. I traced my fingers over the text and he shivered under my touch.

"I got it for my little sister." He said. I nodded and smiled at him.

"She would be proud of you, Niall." I said as our lips connected once again.

(A\N: I was supposed to write more but I have to go to bed now. School tomorrow :( Thank you guys so much for 40K readers! I really appreciate it! I wanted to thank  you guys so much for being patient and supporting me. I know an update should have came earlier but I've been busy and stressed. Anyway 15 days to Christmas! :)