Chapter 35

A few days later.

"Liam has been dying to meet you." I laughed and Niall rolled his eyes. I had been staying with Niall for the last few days. My ribs are no longer hurting something that I'm very happy about. But I'm not ready to go back to my flat. Not ready to see the chair I sat on or the blood on the floor. It seems so unreal, too horrible to be real. It made me shiver just to think about. I don't know how I'm going to get over this, but eventually I think I will. Having Niall helps a lot. He have been so protective and what he said could make any girls' heart melt. "I'm never going to let you go". His words played over and over in my head.

"You okay?" Niall interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"Sure about that?" He asked while kissing my shoulder. I nodded my head and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

 "But you are aware of that we have to tell Liam soon, right?" I asked him and Niall groaned.

"I don't know Lex. He's one of my best friends. If he finds out that I'm with his sister he might kill me." He said and I laughed. I had absolutely no idea how Liam would react. If he would  get angry or support us. I had no idea. Liam and I had always been close. Keeping this from him wasn't possible.

"He have always been protective when it comes to me. Especially since our parents past away." Niall pulled us closer and I nuzzled my face into his chest and smelt his familiar scent. He smelled just like mint. I loved it.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" 

"You know after the attack and such." he explained and I looked up from his chest and into his eyes.

"I don't know but having you helps a lot. You've done so much for me, I couldn't be more thankful." Niall smiled and pressed his lips gently against my forehead. 

"Do you want to do anything today?" He asked and I shook my head. I was tired and I think Niall was too. I bet he wants to hang out with his friend for a little while.

"I've got an idea." I said excited to him and he rose an eyebrow.

"Really?" I nodded my head as he waited for me to continue.

"I think that you should go hang out with your friends today." Niall laughed.

"You really think that I'm going to leave you alone? No way." I didn't argue because I knew that I  would never win. I let out a big sigh and he rolled his eyes.

"Come here." Niall pointed to his lips and I came closer.

"I know what we could do." he wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. Before I could even respond, his lips came crashing onto mine and then he deepened kiss. This kiss was definitely hot and it kinda turned me on. We were good into kissing when we heard the door bell ring. Niall groaned and continued to kiss me. The door bell kept ringing and I pulled away. 

"I can go check who it is." I said while getting up.

"Fine." He huffed. "But you better be coming right back." I smirked and giggled.

I walked away from the living room and made my way over to the front door. I wonder who it was. The clock was past ten in the evening. The door bell rang again and I cursed under my breath. This person was definitely not patient. As I walked to the door and opened it, my jaw hit the floor. The person turned around and saw me.

"Lexie?"

(A\N: The whole Midnight Memories album is so good and amazing. I looove it!! And I have my English mid term on Wednesday...Sucks. My laptop is so fucked up like ughhh.. I want a macbook so bad.)