Day 2, BORED

Three days later...

I had enjoyed hiding from everyone at first , but now, it was just getting boring.

I mean, I would waste my time turning the brakes off when the doctor kept turning them back on, switching it back and forth as i giggled at his curiousity.

But now, it was boring.

YAWN!

I got up, sighing.

Hey, maybe you could become some weird hobo who ends up living in the TARDIS?

I slapped myself in the face, what a waste of my time.

My tummy grubled and I hopped down from the vent, closing the screws behind me.

I opened the kitchen door quietly, quickly opening the fridge when I feel something heavy fall over me.

I looked up to see a puny little net on top of me, a small alarm going off.

I grumbled, lifting it off of me and quickly disarming the signal.

I sigh, and instead grabbing myself an apple.

I rubbed it , and hopped back into my hermit home.

I hummed a song off the top of my head, crunching into the apple as i savored the juices.

"Red delicious," I murmur taking another bite.

I hum the song "The Middle," looking in the console room to see everyone starting to leave the Tardis.

I sighed "Finally, took them a long time," I murmur, getting back out of the Tardis, and walking into what loked lke a planet I never, ever hoped to set foot on.

Heatenwraught.

I slowly back up, shaking my head, denying the fact that I felt the familiar cold sand beneath my feet.

With that I ran.

I ran until I saw the Doctor.

"WE HAVE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" I yell. He was looking at me with a scared and shocked expression.

He ran up to me, hugging me as I shifted uncomfortably under his weight.

"Why the hell would you do that?" he asked as he hugged me. I start feeling a little light headed.

"Cant.. Breathe .. Doc" I murmur, and he finally lets go.

"Thanks," I murmur, dusting off my shoulders.

"Anyways, we need to leave, NOW!" I yell at him, his face curious.

"Why?!" he asked, his hands on his hips, his eyebrows arched to a point.

" I SAID NOW!" I yell, suddenly scared as I hear a voice fill the calm air.

"EXTERMINATE!!!" 

And with that, we ran.

I'm at the day that I was kidnapped by the Daleks.

I ran, tears falling from my cheeks as I couldn't remember anything from that day.

But, I'm glad I couldn't.

Very glad.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>