Dear 3: Unexpected Performance

My baby, sweet baby
I see you smiling when I close my eyes
'cause I miss you, I need you right now

- My Sweet Baby

"Wow. It's so cool in here!" I exclaimed as we enter inside E.R.R.O.R.

"I told you. I bet we'll be coming back here, right?" Ellie grinned.

"Definitely! Look at these big frames! I know most of these bands." I pointed to the frames hanging on the wall. "Black Stones, Interglot, Guys In Plaid Shirts, Lune Noire, Exi(s)t..."

A/N: Those are the names of the bands in my stories.

"Rock Axl Coluna is so rockin' cool on this photo." Ellie teased. I have this secret crush on Exi(s)t frontman. Only my bestfriend knows about it.

"Yeah, yeah. But wait, who are they?" I asked while pointing to the frame next to Exi(s)t. "They looked like Japanese."

"Yay! The band's name is MY FIRST STORY. Hiroki Moriuchi is the vocalist." Ellie informed me.

"Moriuchi? Any relation to Takahiro Moriuchi?"

"He's Taka's younger sibling. See? They're a family of singers."

"Cool! I'll check on them later before I sleep."

"Been stalking on ONE OK ROCK's profile?" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Researching is the right term, Ellie."

"Okay, okay. Just teasing you."

"Look! That's the owner, CL. She's a vlogger just like you. Let's go approach her." Ellie almost dragged me, my goodness.

I do some cover songs of my favorite bands and artists aside from sketching.

Ellie waved at CL when she glanced at our direction. She smiled sweetly in return.

"Hi, Miss CL! I'm Ellie and this is my bestfriend Winter. It's our first time here at your resto bar."

"Hello, sweet ladies." CL gave us a cheek kiss. "Oh my gosh! I know you! You're Winter Sonata OneTwoOne on Youtube! I really love your cover songs and even subscribed to your channel."

"T-thanks. I'll check on yours later." I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Since you're here, can I ask you a favor? The last band that will going to perform will not be here because of an emergency. Can you replace them? Usually, they play five songs but it's okay, you can sing at least three. Please, please pretty please?" With CL's puppy eye look, it's so hard to say no to her.

"Come on, Winter! Your time to shine!" Ellie encouraged me.

"Okay. I'll sing."

"Yes! Thank you, Winty!" CL hugged me.

"Winty is a cute petname." Ellie teased.

"Right! I called my bestfriend Courtney Love's younger brother Wolfy. His name is Wolfgang." CL chuckled.

"You have the same name as your bestfriend? CL is also Courtney Love, I think." I asked.

"Yes, but her petname is Lyric. I just love to call her on her full name." She giggled.

"Ma'am CL, we're ready." My heart skipped a beat when I heard that voice behind CL.

CL turned around. "Rock the stage, Rock!"

"Thanks. Oh hi, there Ellie and Winter. Good to see you here." He smiled at us. I'm melting at the moment.

"Hello! We're here to support your band, Rock. Break a leg!" Ellie beamed. A cat got my tongue.