Dear 5: Your Guardian Angel

So everybody ever be buddies
Days we grew up are days we will treasure
Everybody show is beginning curtain has risen
Make your own storyline
Dream as if you will live forever
And live as if you'll die today

- C.H.A.O.S.M.Y.T.H.

"Guys, CL just posted a new video of a certain perfromance at E.R.R.O.R." Tomoya informed us. Maybe he's done updating our website that's why he's on Youtube now.

"Let me see it." Toru stopped strumming his guitar to check the vid on the laptop.

Ryota, who's busy doing some push ups also headed to where Tomoya and Toru were sitting. "Cute girl."

"CL said in the caption that this girl Winter has her own music channel." Tomoya informed.

"Okay, let's just finish this vid first then we'll visit her music channel." Toru said without taking off his eyes on the screen.

I shook my head while cooking. Yes, I'm Taka the Great Cook. Kidding aside, I'm cooking our lunch today. See? I love these guys so much.

"Taka! Take a look at this!" Ryota said enthusiastically.

"Later, dude. Can't you see I'm cooking?"

"Sure. I'm just excited." Ryota grinned at me.

After watching the vid that CL uploaded, I'm also done cooking our menu for today. I called them and they all went to the dining table without helping me to put the food on serving plates. Bunch of nice boys.

"Wow! She nailed that song by Lifehouse! I wish I'm at E.R.R.O.R last night." Tomoya squealed like a fan boy. Dork.

"That Avril Lavigne cover song made me smile, right Toru?" Ryota teased Toru. He and Tomoya laughed afterwards.

"Don't forget the Paramore song." Toru said then turned to me. "Need some help?"

"No, thanks. I'm almost done. Now, let's eat!"

"Alright!"

***\m/***

After lunch, Toru and Tomoya volunteered to wash the dishes while Ryota wiped them afterwards. I thought that they will resume to watching vids of that girl on Youtube, but they didn't. Toru's busy scrolling down on his cellphone while Ryota and Tomoya are vaping out in the balcony.

Maybe my dishes were so tasty that's why they forgot about that girl. This is just a joke, don't take it seriously but hey! I'm a good cook!

So, while they're all busy, I checked CL's Youtube channel to watch that girl named Winter Dellaira. I grabbed my headphone so that I'll listen to her without any disturbance.

Man, she's one heck of a singer!

I'm tapping the table while listening to her singing Everything. I love her get up, too. She's got some good taste in fashion.

I glanced at Toru when Winter sang Smile. This is the reason why they're teasing him earlier. Toru is actually one of Avril's fan. Toru's so oblivious and lost in his own world while playing the guitar that's why he didn't noticed that I'm grinning at him.

Her last song which is a Paramore song Hallelujah, made me awe while watching. She's really good, no doubt.

I checked her Youtube channel under the name of Winter Sonata OneTwoOne, as the description says in CL's uploaded vid.

"Whoa! She covered a lot of songs!" Yes, I'm talking to the screen, I mean to myself. I checked first her list of videos.

I smiled widely because she's just uploaded a new video. It's her cover of our song Nothing Helps. Honestly, I'm one of her fans now.

I don't know why I'm so excited while waiting for the video to open.

There she is, with messy hair and wearing a black Metallica shirt that's the same as mine.

"I like her." Who wouldn't? I mean, I like how the way she did justice to our song. Awesome!

And, she's cute with that messy hair.

I pressed like after the song ended. I scroll down again to search her other cover songs. She covered songs from Slipknot, Bring Me The Horizon, Flyleaf, Of Mice And Men, Pierce The Veil, All Time Low, and The Used to name a few.

"She covered Your Guardian Angel? Well, let me watch this."

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I nodded absentmindedly while watching. Taka approved!

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

If you will look at her while she's singing, you can see that she portrays what she feels and that makes me wonder if she experienced some hurt or mournful onto something.

I hope that she's fine.

'Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
'Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, whoa, stay, whoa

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray.

Damn. Goosebumps hit me especially on this part. She sang this song from the heart.

I returned to the vid where she covered our song. I started typing a comment using our Youtube channel.

ONEOKROCKchannel

Thanks to CL for introducing you to her newest uploaded vid. I must say that you really rocked there, Winter!

Thank you also for choosing our song and your cover is amazing! Hoping for more OOR songs to cover.

P.S.

I want to do a collaboration with you. Hope to see you soon 😁

- Taka

_____

Our internet sucks bigtime so it's just a short update or rather introduction of our dear OOR boys. How was it? See you on next chap!

I love this photo of Taka cooking HAHAHA and that's Winter singing Your Guardian Angel. Her portrayer is Elizabeth Grace, by the way.

Aura 🎶