Dear 19: Jealousy 101

Not a day goes by that I don't think
about you and the love you've given me
I wish you could see it from this view
'cause everything around you is a little bit brighter from your love
Life is just so much better from your love

- Notes 'n' Words

I stared out on the other side of the balcony even Taka's already gone inside their room.

What the heck was that?

I dropped my gaze as I opened my palm. Amusingly, the ring fitted perfectly to my ring finger.

Taka's so confusing. I whispered to myself as I headed back to our room. Ellie's already fast asleep, her head facing the glass door. That fast? She must be very tired from the volleyball game.

I immediately changed into sleep wear because we need to be early tomorrow. Mel said that the decorating will be at 8AM.

"Goodnight, 10969 Frontman."

***\m/ \m/***

I woke up around 5 AM although I set my phone alarm at 6 AM. As expected, Ellie's still sleeping so I fished out my journal to write something for today. She's still unaware that I bring this journal with me.

09032016
5:01 AM

Dear 10969 Frontman,

Good morning! I'm still confused why you gave me a ring. Is this a belated birthday gift? Haven't got the chance to ask you last night.

I'm still nervous about our duet. I hope I will make it perfectly tomorrow. Goodluck to my Japanese!

- Winter ❤ (Decided to bring back the heart emoticon. Happy now?)

I'm grinning while putting back the journal in my backpack. I stood up on my bed, stretched a bit then jump. Yeah, I'm jumping on my bed right now. I can be crazy too but my bestfriend is crazier.

"Good morning, crazy head." I almost slipped out of the bed as Ellie spoke.

"Good morning, gorgeous." I grinned down at her.

"That's the most amazing compliment I received from you, Winter. I know. Thank you so much." And we both whooping with laughter at this early in the morning.

Her eyes landed on my right hand. "Oh my God!" She pulled my hand and examined the ring that Taka gave me. "Taka gave you this, right? You're so lucky, Winter. Very lucky!"

"Y-yeah. He gave me this last night. Maybe it's a late birthday gift?"

"Duh. Isn't it obvious? He likes you! Taka likes you!" She said quoting the last three words in the air.

"You think so?"

"You're so oblivious! Okay, we need to fix ourselves now. But first, let me offer you a dance number." Ellie winked at me before grabbing her phone. I shook my head as Secret Love Song filled in. She really dance like a pro!

After Ellie danced to the tune of Secret Love Song as a warm up, we hurriedly fixed ourselves and headed to our destination: the location of the beach wedding will take place.

Mel and Vane gave us a warm hug after seeing us walking to their place. Wow, breakfast is already served on a long buffet table.

"Early risers! Come on, let's eat first before we get going." Vane gave us two plates. My stomach grumbled because of the aroma of the food.

"These all look delicious!" Ellie said as she filled her plate with food.

"You're welcome." Vito smiled at us.