Dear 14: La Dolce Vita and The Beautiful Sunset

Falling out pieces you'll never find one
I know what you are looking for
Trying to find a reason you can pull me over
You just listen what they say
Creeping shadow right behind me
You know I'll turn my head away
I will never let you down
You know what I feel

- Reflection

"La Dolce Vita, everyone?" Vane pointed the Italian restaurant.

"Good suggestion, sis. Am I right, Dolcezza?" Vito said to Mel after giving her a forehead kiss. Mel just giggled and nodded.

A/N: Dolcezza - Italian word for sweetheart.

Are they in a relationship or something?

"Let's go! Food, food, food! Hurry up!" Tomoya ran and almost bumped to the restaurant's front door.

"Tomoya watch out!" I shouted but poor Tomo is now rubbing his forehead. Ryota laughed so hard before running to where Tomoya is standing.

"Kare wa baka." Taka said while shaking his head and rolling his eyes heavenwards.

A/N: "He's so stupid." Lol, Taka's so mean!

"He must be very hungry." Toru said while grinning.

"Oh, poor Tomoya!" Mel and Vane said in unison.

"Walk faster guys! I'm hungry too, but I'll make sure that I will not bump my head to that glass door." Ellie walked faster followed by Mel, Vane, Vito and Toru.

"What did you just said to Tomo?" I asked Taka 'cause we're the last two walking.

"Don't mind it." He grinned at me.

"Just tell me!" I raised my brows at him. I'm walking backwards in front of him, too. His grin went wider.

"You wouldn't wanted to know. Be careful while you're walking, Yuki Hime."

A/N: Ice Princess

"Huh? You're using alien words." I furrowed my brows at him.

"Nevermind." He held me on both shoulders and faced me to the front. I almost bumped to a trash can. Silly me.

"Oops." I smiled awkwardly.

"Tsk, tsk. Yuki Hime."

Toru opened the glass door for us. He's such a gentleman! No wonder Ellie likes him so much.

"Wow." La Dolce Vita looked like a fine dining resto. Lots of table with wine bottles and glasses spread around the corner. The ambiance made me feel like I'm in Italy.

"Nice place to have a date here." Taka said so I looked at him. His eyes met mine. I glanced away afterwards. Awkward.

"This way, ladies and gentlemen." Vito instructed us to a table near at the middle. Looks like he went here already before. Oh yeah, they're friends with Janis and Zandrei and Mel is Janis' cousin. I almost forgot.

Our sitting arrangement is the same as when we were in Jandrei's Hangout. It's just that, Mel is seated between Taka and Vito. Vane's seated next to his brother.

"So what do we have here? Is it okay if me and Vito will order for us?" Vane asked while browsing the menu together with Vito.

"Got no problem with that." Ellie said.

"Same here." I added.

"Please order faster 'cause my stomach is already eating my small intestines." Tomoya joked.