Dear 22: Another Confession

Let's do our rock, scissors, and paper
make your hands and let anything out now
You get ready to go!
You know somebody to share?
I wonder if you can bear
What is the one you take care?
Bring them back!

- Rock, Scissor, Paper

Aura's Note: Aside from Winter and Ellie's, how 'bout Toru's POV on this chapter? Enjoy reading while listening to Taking Off Studio Jam Session. 🎶🎶🎶

"Oh my God. Did you see that?" I'm pulling Taka's sleeve while my eyes are still glued to Toru and Ellie.

"See what?" He asked while giving me a puzzling look.

"Oh, don't act like you didn't see that."

"What is it?" He asked again but he's grinning now.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes. Toru and Ellie are walking towards to where Toru was seated before the dance. Ellie's face is puzzled but she managed to smile at the people. Amazing.

"I like you too, Yuki Hime. Relax, I know what you're talking about but did you notice these people? They're all unaware of what just happened." After Taka stated this, I simply take a look at the guests. They're all happily chatting and eating again after the dance showdown.

"They didn't noticed that Toru kissed my bestfriend?" I asked in a small tone.

"Yes, my dear Yuki Hime. Besides, Toru's hair is covering Ellie's face and that kiss is about I think 1 second or half a second only? Talking about Toru and his ninja moves." He explained while looking at the two.

"Meaning to say, it's only the four of us who are aware?"

"Definitely. So, no need to worry. Your bestfriend is still safe against Toru's fangirls. I wish I could be that brave like Toru and kiss you." He chuckled as I let out a deep sigh. What Toru did was such a dangerous move.

"Do that to me and my knuckle will kiss your face, too." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm just joking. I know that you'll punch me for sure. Come on, let's eat!" He grabbed my hand as we walk to the buffet table.

**\m/**

"Why did you do that?!" I'm slapping Toru's arm but he's just laughing at me. Great. Just great!

"Do what?" Toru, you! I want to wipe that grin all over his handsome face.

"Why did you kiss me?" I feel my cheeks heated after asking this.

"Because you're teasing me with that dance moves. You need to be punished." He gave me a lopsided grin. So, it's all my fault?!

"Your fangirls will kill me for sure. I hate you!" I said to him in a hush tone. I'm afraid that one of his fangirls will just slam a big rock on my head if they heard what I said. Oh no, no.

"Your statement is invalid. You like me, Exotic Ellie." What?

"Exotic Ellie?! What the hell?" I can't believe that he's saying things like that to me. My goodness, Toru!

"It suits you. Exotic because you're out of the ordinary. Eye catching."

"Wow. Do I need to thank you for that?" I raise a brow at him.

"No need. Your lips already gave me my prize." I didn't know that Toru can be this straightforward. Surprising.

I heaved a deep sigh to calm myself. "But that's my...my --"

"First kiss? Sweet as candy." He interrupted. He's unbelievable!

"Toru!"

"If you're expecting me to say sorry for kissing you, I'm not."

I gulped. I want to punch him for stealing my first kiss but I change my mind. Aside from the fact that my hand will definitely get hurt, I don't want to damage his face. He can kiss me again, but please, make it longer. And private.

What the heck, Ellie?!

I pulled my hair to erase these thoughts. Toru gave me an amusing look.

"You okay? Bet you're hungry now. Let's eat."

I'm thinking of an alibi to get away from him for a while. "Can I go to the restroom first?"

"Sure, Exotic Ellie." He teased me one more time.

"Stop calling me that!"

"Nope."

I puff my cheek before marching out of the venue. I need to go to a place to shout what I'm feeling right now.

**\m/**

"Where's Ellie?" Winter asked me as I join to their table. My bandmates already got their food. Vane and CL were happily chatting while eating together with Janis and Zandrei. Exi(s)t band occupy the table next to us. Rock raised his glass to me and I nodded.

"She's in the restroom." I informed her but I doubt that Ellie really went to the restroom.

"What took her so long at the restroom? Hmm..." Winter pondered while putting her hand on her chin.

"I'll search for her. Maybe she got lost finding a restroom." I didn't wait for her to respond because I'm already walking out of my way.

It's impossible for Ellie if she's heading to a restroom. The reason is that, restrooms can be found at the right corner of the venue while Ellie went to the left.

I walked silently until I found her at a secluded part of the beach. She's standing over a big rock as her hair dances because of the wind. She's really beautiful even though I can only see her back. Sexy back.

Restroom, huh? I grinned as I hid myself behind a coconut tree. Well, she can't notice me here because this part of the beach is a bit dark.

I almost laugh out loud as Ellie began to dance, a very childish dance like jumping, rotating and putting her hands in the air. She then stops as she puts her hand to her mouth as if she's ready to shout.

"My goodness, Toru my loves! You're giving me a heart attack! You kissed me in front of the people!"

I smiled at that Toru my loves. I decided to walk silently until I ended up few steps behind her. She's unaware because she's still facing the sea and I didn't make any noise at all. I can be a ninja.

"I wish you can kiss me longer but not in front of them! Thank goodness because I think they're all unaware of that quick kiss."

This time, she's whispering now as she wrap her arms to hug herself. A bit chilly in here, that's why.

"What a confession. And a request." She startled as I trap her in my arms. I'm now cuddling her at the back.

"Oh, no. You didn't heard me, right?" She asked but her eyes are closed and I can feel her erratic heart beating. I took off her hands first before I trapped her to mine.

"I heard you. Loud and clear, Exotic Ellie." Damn, her hair scent is intoxicating.

"D-don't call me that." She stuttered as I rotated her so that she can face me.

"I told you, it suits you well. Now, let me grant your request." I saw the shock written all over her as I cupped her face.

"Huh?"

I gave her a charming smile before closing my eyes and shutting her again using my lips. I feel her clutching my suit as I deepen the kiss.

Can I just kiss her till eternity?

_________

I.can't.breathe. HELP! Another Toru-Ellie moment, huh? How was it?

Imagine the hand on the photo as Toru's hand, lol

See you on the next update!

Aura 🎵