Dear 18: His Unexpected Gift

I guess, there would be only me and bees
Addicted to your sweetness
It's just like the honey of flowers
It's your innocent smile

I will be taking every bit of you
With my heart, my soul, my stronger love
I surely defeat the bumbling bee

- Rose Blood

"What happened to your forehead?" Ryota asked curiously to Taka. We head back to the volleyball court after we finished our rehearsal. I silently laughed beside him. He gave me a deadly glare. Oh, I'm afraid. Sarcasm spotted.

"I bumped myself into the wall." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh? That wall's so stupid." Tomoya grinned and I can't help myself but to laugh. Revenge is really that sweet.

"But I like that wall. Pretty and strong." I stopped laughing this time and looked at him. He gave me a goofy smile.

"How's the rehearsal?" Toru asked this time. My bestfriend's wiping her sweat beside him. They'd just finished playing volleyball.

"With me, it'll be amazing, for sure." Wow, so boastful Taka.

"And of course, with Yuki Hime. We're the great tandem here." He added afterwards.

"Thank you." I raised my brows at him with a cheeky grin.

"Good. I'm excited to your performance! But first, can we just change clothes to take our dinner because my tummy's pleading to me now." Ellie said.

"My tummy's agreeing with yours, Ellie." Tomoya said and we all laughed.

"Okay. Let's go change then we'll grab our dinner." Toru walked ahead of us with Ellie beside him to our hotel rooms.

***\m/ \m/***

Just as our food arrived, my phone rang. The four boys gave me a surprised look because my ringtone is their song Let's Take It Someday.

"Mom's calling." I informed them. "Hello, Mom?"

[How's my sweetie? Have you take your dinner?] Mom's really so thoughtful.

I was about to answer but Ryota interrupted. "Hi, Winter's Mom!"

[Who's that? Can you put your phone on a loudspeaker?]

"That's Ryota, Mom. Me and Ellie are having our dinner with OOR." I said after I put the call on a loudspeaker.

[Oh. Hi there, Ryota!]

"Hello! I'm a fan of Winter! I love her cover songs!" Ryota's so enthusiastic this time.

[Wow! Thank you for that! Where are your bandmates? I want to hear them.]

"Hello! My name is Tomoya!" Tomoya's already chewing our food. Great. Food lover indeed.

"Toru here, Ma'am." Toru's so polite, huh?

I'm waiting for Taka to speak up but he's just looking at me, grinning. What's with this guy?

[Nice to meet you, Tomoya and Toru! But wait, where's Taka?] See? My mom is looking for Taka. Oh God, I already know where this will lead.

"Over here, Mom. I'm sorry for the delayed reaction because I'm staring at Yuki Hime."

I gave Taka a what the heck look. Ellie's looking at me with half-suppressed laugh.

[Yuki Hime?]

"Oh. That's Ice Princess in Japanese, Mom."

[Really? You're so sweet, Taka. Take care of Winter, will you?]