Dear 23: His Own Kind of Date

Don't wanna go
I'm holding on tight
Something to live for
Make it our nights

(Shut down the sirens in our heads)

When I was king
I was king
We had everything

- I Was King

After the wedding ceremony yesterday, I kept on asking Ellie on what happened because I sensed that there's something going on between her and Toru.

"I'll tell you when we come back home." She smiled and pinched my cheeks. We only have two more days left here at Hidden Paradiso.

"Ellie Melendres, why don't you just tell it to me now? I'm very curious."

"Be patient, Winter Dellara. Let's go to the volleyball court! Me and the rest of ONE OK ROCK will play against the other team." We're still here at our hotel room.

"Go ahead. I'll fix my dreadlocks first."

"Don't worry, you'll still look beautiful to Emperor Taka on that messy hair. I'll go ahead, Winter Wonderland. I'll bring the key card with me." She teased before storming out of the room.

I shook my head while smiling. And now that I'm alone, I can write on my journal first before fixing my hair.

09052016
AM

Dear 10969 Frontman,

This is your last day here at Hidden Paradiso. Thanks for having you here and the rest of your bandmates. I bet there's something going on between your Leader and my bestfriend.

You know what? Rock said something to me while we're dancing yesterday at the wedding. He said that he likes me. Do you think he's serious about this?

Wait a sec. Why am I telling this to you?!

But one thing is for sure. I'm going to miss you, Takahiro Moriuchi.

- Winter ❤

I hid my journal under the pillow before going to the bathroom.

I was about to walk right in when a paper appeared on the doorstep. Someone inserted it to our hotel room.

I furrowed my brows while getting it. I suppressed my confusing smile after reading the content.

YH,

Piano Room, 10:30 AM.
Wear something casual.

TM

"YH for Yuki Hime? TM for Takahiro Moriuchi? Ten-thirty in the morning and I need to wear something casual?"

I glanced at the wall clock. Five minutes before ten in the morning. I opened the closet and took out the little black dress that Ellie brought.

So, this is the right time to wear this.

I brought it to the bathroom together with my other stuff. I wonder what's the occasion today.

**\m/ \m/**

"This dress looks good on me." I'm talking to the mirror while putting on a light make up. Wow, I'm exerting some effort to look nice to Taka's eyes.

I'm sprayed on a Prada Candy perfume that Ellie gave me last Valentine's Day. My bestfriend is so sweet for giving me a present for V-Day.

After putting on my black flats, I headed outside because it's already 10:25 AM.

I already heard the piano playing as I slowly opened the door. Taka's close-eyed while playing.