Dear 6: Love Is...

I keep on trying to reach you with my broken legs
How many times have you seen me when I fall
But now I know you're not the only thing like before
Not the one I need to share

- Re:make

I'm here at the attic making a doodle for my parents' anniversary. August 28, two days before my birthday. Mom said that we will celebrate my birthday tomorrow.

I have my own art room but I feel like making this from the attic. There are lots of stuff here that brings back good old memories.

After I finished my art, I grabbed my pen to wrote some words that will form a heart.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I don't know if you're familiar with these words, but if you do, here's my salute!

"I'm done!" I grinned as I looked my finished artwork. It's colorful and the two chibis of a boy and a girl were so cute.

I left it first on my table to look for some memorabilia in the attic. I smiled widely at my photo with Ellie ten years ago. I met her in grade school. How we became best of friends? I stood up to her to some of my classmates who bullied her because she's fat. Funny thing is, I'm skinny that time but my classmates were a bit scared of me because they knew that I did some karate and self defense even when I'm still young.

I flipped the photo, the date I wrote there is still readable.

Winter Wonderland and Ellie-gator
January 21, 2006

Now you know why my name is Winter Sonata OneTwoOne on my Youtube channel.

I shook the snowglobe that she gave to me on my eleventh birthday. The design is in silver color, it's pretty simple because it has only one big snowflake inside but I love it.

When I'm done reminiscing, I went downstairs to check my phone 'cause I left it in the living room. I'm home alone because my parents went to E.R.R.O.R. Yeah, they're on a date.

My phone rang just in time I held it.

Ellie-gator calling...

"Hello?"

[Oh my God, Winter!] I put my phone away from my ear because my bestfriend shrieked on the other line.

"Goodness, Ellie! Are you planning to damage my ears?!"

[Oh, sorry! I'm just excited and thrilled and on fangirling mode!] Then she shrieked again. Oh, God.

"Ellie Melendres, will you calm down a bit?"

[Have you checked your Youtube notifications, Winter Dellaira?] I sighed in relief 'cause she's calm now.

"I was about to check it but you called. Why?"

[Go check it now! Bye-bye, I'll be there in a bit!] And then the line cut.

"What's with her?" I furrowed my eyebrows while checking some notifications on my phone. There's some from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I scrolled down to find my Youtube notification.

My jaw dropped and my eyes went wide. I blinked several times just to make sure that I read it correctly.

Youtube
ONEOKROCKchannel commented: