Dear 26: Gone

This is the nothingness we exist in
Where people are all talk and only
concerned about themselves
If that's the case then no matter what
is said
Nothing will ever change, let's stop these
children's games

- Kaimu (Nothingness)

It's so quiet here at home. It felt like I'm away for a month although it's only a week. Ellie dropped me here first before heading back to her home. I put my baggage at the right corner of the living room before going to the kitchen. I want a cup of black coffee and I miss my favorite white mug with a black cat design.

While waiting for my brewed coffee, I play some random chords at my ukulele. A thought crossed my mind when Taka told me that he wants to do a collaboration with me and he can be my producer.

I'll think about it. For now, I'm just enjoying my cover songs at my YouTube channel and doing some art stuff during my spare time. And speaking of arts, I quickly pour the coffee on my mug then headed upstairs to the attic.

I smiled widely at my works sprawling on the room. Some are already hanging on the wall while the others are still on my sketchpads.

I'm sipping my coffee while walking around the room. The attic is one of my peaceful haven aside from my bedroom, of course. I have so many memories here. This is where I first learned how to play guitars and made my first drawing. My parents are very supportive of me and Mom (my stepmom) love me like her own daughter. Still, I owe my life to my real mother and I love her, too. I looked above and sighed.

Hope that you're happy way up there watching me.

I'm staring at the blank canvass at the left corner of my drawing table. I gather my brushes and acrylic paints because I want to draw the two most important women in my life.

Sorry, Dad. I'll draw you next time. You're still the most important man in my life, though. I smiled to myself.

I let the my phone play some random songs while I'm "playing" with colors.

I break my strings hikaru hou e
Tied on my skin so hard, you tell me what to do
You'll never reach out to my soul
I'll burn your skin so hard, desire in my hand

I break my strings michibikare
I got the reason why, enough with all of lies
You'll never reach out to my soul
You know, you know desire in my hand

And I'm lost in my own world again. In the world of music and art.

**\m/**

"I'm done!" I stretched a bit afterwards and drank my now already cold coffee. I groaned because my stomach growled. I need some snacks but first, let me clean my art materials.

As I brought my brushes, my phone stopped playing because someone's calling me. I picked it up but my brows furrowed. Unknown number but the location is in Japan. This could be Taka or the rest of ONE OK ROCK. I swiped my phone and put on my earplugs before inserting it on my pocket because my mug and brushes will occupy my two hands.

"Hello?"

[Hi, Yuki Hime.] My heart leaped at the sound of Taka's voice.

"T-Taka. How are you?" Stop stuttering, I scolded myself.

[I'm fine. I missed you already. Have you watched the news?]

"News about what?" I don't know but suddenly I feel like someone punch me on the stomach.

[Are you at home? Turn on the television, please.]

"Taka, if you want to tell me something, just say it." Annoyance is evident in my voice.