Epilogue

"Wake up, Yuki Hime! Come on!" Ellie's annoying shriek made me wanted to curl up to bed even more. I pulled my comforter above my head. I badly needed to sleep more.

"Wake me up when it's already 2018." I said using my sleepy voice.

"Miss Winter Dellaira, your school performance was moved from 1pm to 10 am. If I were you, I'll better get my ass going. It's already eight in the morning!'" Ellie took off my comforter and started jumping on my bed. Great.

I immediately rose up. "What?! Why the sudden change?"

Ellie shrugged. "Well, we have this so-called last minute changes. Get up now and take a bath. You look awful at mornings." She teased while petting Lindt.

" She teased while petting Lindt

"Okay, okay." I glanced at the big teddy bear on my bed that Taka gave to me. "Good morning to you, too."

"I'll prepare your clothes while you're taking a bath

"I'll prepare your clothes while you're taking a bath. And I already called McDonald's to deliver our breakfast." She informed after putting Lindt on her small basket, and started to rummaging my closet.

"Wow, so fast. Hungry?"

"Very. I hurried here because you're not answering my calls and text messages. Bet you're still unaware on comments about your latest cover song." She raised a brow at me.

"I'll check it later after a quick bath." I winked at her and closed the bathroom door.

Headlights in the driveway
You stand in the window waiting
The stars are out tonight
One million fires burning
Out there on the high dive
You dance with your headphones on
And I could watch you all night long
Dancing to someone else's song
Oh, dancing to someone else's song

I'm singing my cover of Andrew McMahon's High Dive while bathing. A week ago, Ellie requested me to make a cover of this song and I said, why not? She took the honors of filming this in my bedroom. A very supportive bestfriend indeed.