Dear 24: Last Day

Never tell yourself
You should be someone else
Stand up tall and say
I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid

- We Are

 "Come on, Winter. Hurry up!" Ellie's shouting at the door. Taka and the rest of ONE OK ROCK will leave today at Hidden Paradiso.

"Just go now, Ellie. I just need to look for some stuff here." I said while searching my backpack.

"Okay. Make it quick!" She closed the door afterwards.

I pulled my hair out of frustration. I can't find my journal! I'm pretty sure that I put it under my pillow yesterday before heading to the Piano Room.

My phone vibrated from the bedside table. Ellie sent me a text message in all caps saying that I need to go down now because Rock is also waiting for me.

Oh, God.

I sighed before heading outside. Maybe I put my journal on my traveling bag. I'll search for it later.

**\m/**

"I'm going to miss you, guys! Come back soon!" Ellie hugged the ONE OK ROCK lads one by one. She started from Tomoya then Ryota, Taka and lastly, Toru. I just noticed that he hugged Toru a bit longer than the three.

"And you two should go to Japan to watch our gigs. It'll be fun!" Tomoya said. "Here, keep this as a remembrance." He smiled as he gave me his Wincent drumsticks.

"Thank you, Tomoya! I'll keep this." We did the fist bump and he messed my already messed up hair.

"How about me?" Ellie pursed her lips.

"If we can just leave Toru here for you but we can't." We all laughed after Ryota said this.

"I'm just kidding. Hey, Toru wear this." Ellie fished out a necklace with a guitar pick pendant from her pocket.

And the teasing arose as Toru bent down so that Ellie can put the necklace on his neck.

"You're so sweet, Ellie." Rock gave Ellie a thumbs up. He's standing beside me and Taka is giving him some deadly glare. Uh-oh.

"Only on Toru, Rock" She winked then shifted her gaze to Taka. "Hey, Emperor. You've got so something for my bestfriend, right?"

"What something?" I asked while unconsciously tracing the ring on my finger.

Taka opened the passenger door of their car and took out a medium-sized teddy bear.

"Take care of our baby, Yuki Hime." He gave me a teasing grin as he handed me the teddy bear.

"Baby?!" Rock and I both blurted out.

"Hai. This bear is our baby unless you want us to have our own. Just tell me and we'll get married as soon as possible."

"Taka!" My eyes widened at him.

"What? Do you think that I'm kidding?" He gave me that innocent look again.

"I'm still not into marrying stage. And I don't have a boyfriend." I gave him a deadpan stare.

Rock faked a cough. "So, I guess I can court you, Ice Princess?"

"No!" Ellie and Taka shouted.

"Winter is already taken, bro." Ryota said to Rock. Me? Taken?!

"You can court any girls except Winter. I think you and your band's drummer will click." Tomoya added while wiggling his brows.

"B-but Rhythm is like a bestfriend to me." Rock smiled awkwardly.

"So?" That's Ellie and ONE OK ROCK except Toru.