Dear 32: Existence

It's like you
Here I am
It's been since 1988
We got everything to take off now
You're thinking the same way

- Konzatsu Communication

Amazing. Breathtaking. Mind-blowing. Wondrous.

These adjectives aren't enough to describe ONE OK ROCK gig here at Saitama Super Arena. Before, I watch their gigs and lives thru my laptop and mobile phone, but tonight is different. They are performing right in front of me. It's so surreal but I'm pretty sure that I am not dreaming. Still, I pinched my arm just to make sure. Silly me. Fall Out Boy performed very well, too.

A thought crossed my mind. How in the world my journal landed on Taka's possession? I've been looking for it since when we're at Hidden Paradiso but I couldn't find it.

"Mahal na mahal kita, Toru Yamashita!" Now that's Ellie shouting her undying love to Leader-sama. Toru just smiled at her while strumming his guitar on stage. Members of Exi(s)t are now making a circle pit together with other concert goers.

A/N: Mahal na mahal kita means I love you so much.

Now, wait a sec.

Is it possible that Ellie stole -- wait, that's a heavy word, I mean get my journal just to give it to Taka and act innocent of her small crime?

When Taka gave the signal for wall of death, I readied myself to get smashed by people. I watched a lot of this from OOR lives, especially when they sang Cry Out and Mighty Long Fall that's why I already know the drill.

The two-hour concert drained a lot of my energy but who cares? It's ONE OK ROCK after all and we really enjoyed jamming. I admire Japanese people for their discipline because it is prohibited to take photos or shoot videos on the said concert.

***\m/***

"Man, OOR plus FOB equals perfection!" Aston exclaimed while we're heading outside the arena. His Japanese friends joined us too.

"Guitarists rock!" Cornell added.

"How about vocalists?" Rock grinned.

"Don't forget the drummers!" That's the drummer girl, Rhythm.

"Alright, all members did very well. Agree or agree?" I humored and they all shouted "Agree!".

"Ahm, guys are you hungry? Because if you'll ask me, I want to eat to gain my energy. Hope there's a near resto here at Saitama Super Arena." Ellie chirped in while rubbing her tummy. Eating monster.

"How about OOR? Should we wait for them first before eating?" Rock asked. Aston is talking to his Japanese friends and I can't understand them because they're using Nihonggo.

"No worries. Toru said that they'll meet us later so come on, let's eat!"

"Ellie, are you and Toru dating?" Rhythm asked and I snickered.

"N-no?" Ellie stammered.

"Oh. Not yet. But there's a possibility." She wiggled her brows at Ellie. My bestfriend playfully hit Rhythm's arm

"Okay, guys. We can eat at Supukarekokoro. It's a restaurant near the arena." Aston informed. Maybe he asked his friends earlier when they're talking using Japanese language.

"What are we waiting for? To Supukare...what is it again?" We all burst with laughter because of Cornell.

"Supukarekokoro it is." I said while tapping his shoulder.