Dear 25: Till Next Time, Hidden Paradiso

Can you reach me?
Nobody can find me here
This is my secret place
No one knows and no one will know
But I feel like losing senses
I am in this corner here alone

- Mr. Gendai Speaker

"Mom didn't called today. I wonder why." I kept on checking my phone to see if there's any message coming from my parents. I know that they are aware that me and Elly will leave tomorrow.

"Maybe they're on a date right now. Your Mom will call you later. Let's eat our dinner, Winter Wonderland!" Ellie clung to my arm and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Why so clingy, Ellie-gator? Missing Toru already?" I teased as we walk to the nearest restaurant.

She giggled. "Just a bit."

"A bit too much?" I insisted.

"Okay, okay. I missed him already. I wish I have a Gachapin stuffed toy to hug with. It reminds me of him." We both laughed.

"Winter, Ellie!" We smiled as Mel and Vane approached us. "Let's eat altogether at Jandrei's Hangout. Vito's already there." Mel said after the cheek kiss.

"And because this is your last day here at Hidden Paraiso, may we request a song number to you, Winter?" Vane clung to my left arm.

"I'll shoot the vid then you will upload it on your Youtube channel. I'm sure that ONE OK ROCK lads will enjoy watching it especially Taka." Ellie poked me on the cheek using her free hand.

"Don't tease me." I pursed my lips but Ellie just pinched my cheek.

"You're blushing. It's cute." Vane giggled as we entered at Jandrei's.

Vito quickly enveloped Mel on his arms while Vane headed to Janis and Zandrei at the bar counter.

"Wow. You already ordered our dinner, honey. How sweet of you." Mel gave Vito a quick peck on the lips.

"Don't be too sweet in front of us, you lovebirds. Remember that three of us are still single." Vane nudged Mel after talking to the resto-bar owners.

"Do you want me to call our OOR boys to accompany the three of you?"

"Tell them to teleport for a while, Mel." We all diverted our gazes at Vane because her phone beeped. She smiled sweetly after checking her phone. "Ryota sent me a message saying they're already at the airport."

"Ryota? Hmm..." I gave her a teasing glance. Ellie's already devouring our food. I suddenly remember Tomoya.

"What?" She asked with that innocent face. "Here, try this food." She winked at me as she filled my plate with mouth-watering dishes. I gave her a second look and I noticed that her eyes are gleaming with joy.

Is there something going on between the two of them?

"Oishi! Let's take a group photo first then I'll post it on Instagram." Ellie fished out her phone.

"Don't forget to tag it to OOR!" Mel added.

"Tomoya will definitely love it."

"Okay, candid shot!" I don't care how I looked like after Ellie took four shots. They're all wacky shots, for sure.

After a few seconds, an IG notification popped on Ellie's phone. It kept on popping because of the likes and comments.

tomo_10969 I am hungry now. Thank you for torturing me. 😭

10969taka We're still here at the waiting area. I miss you, Yuki Hime.

ryota_0809 Oishi! Hi Winter! Hi Ellie! Hi Mel! Hi Vito! Hi Vane ❤❤❤

toru_10969 I bet Exotic Ellie ate most of the food.

The teasing arose because of the four's comments. Ellie clicked the heart sign for all of them before replying.

ellie_yukie2610 Wish you were here, @tomo_10969 and join me on an eating contest. 😂😂😂😂 Take care, guys! Hey, Gachapin @toru_10969 😘

tomo_10969 How I wish! We need to go now. Bye bye!

toru_10969 Sayonara, Exotic @ellie_yukie2610.

We continued eating and Ellie is indeed an eating monster. Well, we're all eating monsters because we almost finished all the food. Rock came out of nowhere. Why I forgot that he's still here at Hidden Paradiso?

Because your mind is occupied with Takahiro Moriuchi. My mind teased.

"Can I join?" Rock seated next to me.

"Sure! But on one condition. You will accompany Winter on a special song number later." I suddenly shifted my gaze to Mel. She just winked at me.

"Got no problem with that, Mel." Rock saluted at her.

**\m/**

"Ladies and gents, here's Winter and Rock to give us a special song number. A round of applause, everyone!" Rock and I both nodded at Janis as she introduced us.

"Good evening! This is my last night here at Hidden Paradiso and I would like to dedicate this song to all of you. This is my cover of Youngblood by The Naked and Famous. Rock will be my guitarist tonight." I nodded at Rock and he started to strum my guitar.

We're only young and naive still
We require certain skills
The mood it changes like the wind
Hard to control when it begins

The bittersweet between my teeth
Trying to find the in-betweens
Fall back in love eventually
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Can't help myself but count the flaws
Claw my way out through these walls
One temporary escape
Feel it start to permeate

We lie beneath the stars at night
Our hands gripping each other tight
You keep my secrets hope to die
Promises, swear them to the sky

I can't help but to smile while singing because the audience are singing with us, too.

Wish you could hear me right now, Taka.

As expected, the audience requested for another song but Rock and I switched places. I'm the guitarist and he's the singer.

"What a wonderful duo! We're hoping for a collaboration in the future!" The girls hugged me after our special number while the boys did the fist bump.

"We'll see about that. Thank you again Janis and Zandrei for accompanying us, as well to you, Mel, Vane and Vito."

"We'll definitely come back here to Hidden Paraiso!" Ellie said enthusiastically. The gang accompanied us to our hotel room because we're about to leave at 6am.

"Goodnight to the two of you. Have a safe travel. I'll leave at tomorrow afternoon." Rock informed us. Mel said that they'll stay till next week.

"Goodnight!"

**\m/**

I already woke up at 4am. Still, no trace of my journal. I tried to call my parents but they're out of coverage. Our baggage were all set, too.

After taking a bath, I found Ellie sitting on her bed and holding her phone. She's smiling like an idiot.

"Ohayou! I'll take a bath now!" She kissed me before going inside the bathroom.

At exactly six am, we're already here at the car park. I snatched a selfie with the teddy bear that Taka gave me. I'll post it to Instagram later.

ONE OK ROCK song is playing while we're travelling back at home. Taka's voice is indeed a lullaby because I am sleepy now while hugging the teddy bear.

Till next time, Hidden Paraiso.

______

Just a short update and be ready to cry on my next update HAHAHA or should I be ready to cry?

Aura 🎵