Chapter one:

I woke immediately, as the sun beamed through the church window, I continued to work to the statue of Jesus and made the sign of the cross, the priest told everyone to go back to their seats and stand, as we sang carols for Christmas, the doors flu open everyone including me stopped and starred, as light blinded us all and then I saw the most hottest guy I have ever seen, he was stunning and I wanted him, I was so shy I started to glow red and melted into my seat and started to fan myself with my maths book.

My mum was nearest to the wall where he was and she wanted him as well, I was blessed with him and I wanted it, but church was over, I begged my mum not to leave to stay for the party.

Rosella said “Mum can we stay at church for the party to night I thought it will be a good way for us to help out the neighbours”.

Mum said “YOU aren’t going to that party we just moved, you have to help me, because your father won’t, so get your  hat dear, we are leaving”.

I listen to my mum, but she was right parties are bad ideas and I grabbed my hat and hoped into the car and we drove back to the same boring house, it was my sixteenth birthday today and all I got was clothing, I mean I don’t need clothing, most of sizes my mum got me was size six, so I had to make my own, big whoop, it was my first day at school and in my school uniform and just from day I will show you how I got popular.

My mum dropped me off, as we arrived in the parking lot next to school, I waved good bye to my mum,  I entered the science class room, everyone through their papers at me, I wasn’t impressed, I stormed to my seat and I took it for the lesson to begin.

And there I saw him, my mind filled with excitement and wonder, one girl the bully not my stuff onto the floor.

Rosella said “Hey why did you knock my books onto the floor, I didn’t do anything to you, how could I, I only just arrived today”.

Lisa said “Listen shorty you don’t belong at this school and you are sitting in my seat”.

Rosella said “IF I were u I won’t go there with me, you are messing with the wrong girl”.

Lisa said “And you is going stand with you, no one does, because they hate you and dislike, your nothing, but a loser”.

Something from than snapped inside of me, I rushed over to her tackled her down to the ground and we started to fight, worse day of my life were then sent to the principal’s office near the main gate, unbelievable the principle was my father.

Rosella said “Principle I can assure what happened was an accident”.

Lisa said “IT was no accident, she hit me first and she started it”.

Rosella said “Because she called me names and she started it by knocking over my books”.

Principle said “I don’t care who started it, but I’m calling up both your parents to teach you both a lesson”.

Rosella said “No not my mother, she won’t understand, look Lisa I’m sorry for punching you and breaking your nose”.

Lisa said “Save it, I don’t want to hear you blabber”.

Principle said “Now take you daughters to the other and sort them out”.

Mum said “I’m not impressed with you, you promised me you wouldn’t get into any more fights, get use it, look I know when I was you age I did the same thing and went through exactly the same thing that happened”.

Rosella said “You don’t know what it is like me to get picked one at every single school, for actions you did and now I have to suffer for it, mother just go home, I will sort out myself and you never did”.

Mum said “You have to learn to suck it up and I got advice for you dearly whatever happens I will punch those people in the face and break the legs when they are asleep”.

Rosella said “Thanks mum, don’t worry I will handle this”.

Mum left and the principle entered the room I was sitting in, he told me to choose friends carefully, he gave me a book and it was called secrets, this might be the key I needed.

One week past, strange he started to notice me, I twirled my hair in my finger on my right hand, I chewed gum and I was going to get him one way or another, I went to my bag, I searched everywhere for my diary, it was gone, who had it, I searched recess and lunch for it, nowhere no had it.

The day was over and I went to bed, then I was awakened by something knocking on the door, I opened my eyes and went downstairs, my mum answered the door, I saw him, I hide behind the pot plant.

Mum said “Yes hello, what do you want?

Alexander said “Oh hi, my mum just kicked me out and this is the only place I could think off”.

Mum said “You can stay here as long as you want, we don’t have any rooms at the moment so you have to share with my daughter”.

Alexander said “Thanks, so where is your daughter’s rom?

Mum said “I will show you; hopefully you don’t wake her she is a sleep”.

I walked up the back stairs to my room and I closed the door, as soon as I closed my eyes the door opened and light shinned upon me, I was blinded, I couldn’t believe that I had to share a room with him.

He closed the door and unpacked his stuff and then opened the window to go out on the balcony and gazed at the moon light in the distance.