Chapter 12: part two:

She placed me in the car and blind folded me, we drove into a drive away of a house, that my mum brought for me.

Mum said “Follow the sound of my voice”.

I followed the sound of her voice, up a step and into the house and through the door to inside.

Rosella said “Mum, can I take my blind fold of now?

Mum said “Yes, you can surprise”.

Rosella said “Wow, I love it, but who signed it over to you?

Mum said “Alex signed the house over to me and you don’t have to pay rent because you own it now, here are the keys”.

Rosella said “Whose house was this, before he signed it over to you?

Mum said “It used to be his brother’s house, before he died, but he said the person living in it, will be happy and give them my best luck”.

I couldn’t believe that this is his brother’s house, I was over excited, I drove my mum back and then drove back to the house and I placed all my things inside the house.

I heard ringing, it was Alex and so I answered it.

Rosella said “Yes, hello, who is this?

Alex said “ how is it going today and babe I will be home soon, you better be there”.

Rosella said “Alex, I completely forgot I have been out all day with my mother and my appointment at the doctors”.

Alex said “Why did you go to the doctors?

Rosella said “I will explain everything to you when I come home”.

He hanged up, I walked over to picture of George that hanged on the wall and I began to pray.

Rosella said “George I don’t know what to do, your sign didn’t help me, it only made things worse, I’m not the girl who danced in paradise, I’m just one big mess, so give me a sign of wisdom”.

George said “You’re doing great and you are more than the girl who danced in paradise, your smart, and kind and learn from your mistakes, you don’t give up when you live your life, your wonder at making people smile and are doing wonders for my brother”.

Rosella said “Your right, I have to believe in myself and You, it is the only way to believe in me and people around me, I have to trust them first, thank you George but I have to go”.