Chapter six:

Alex said “You hold in an icy embrace, I want you’re the whitest flower that grows upon the fields of snow, all I can think about is your smile it lifts my day and always will, I love your gentle kisses, my heart can’t stand to be without you, all I want is your love, you’re the dawn sun rise that awakens me when you have bad dreams, I’m sorry for the way I made you hurt, I’m sorry the pain I caused you and all I want to do is……..”.

John said “Kept going that sound good, what is wrong why are u crying?

Alex said “I feel something is wrong, she is danger I can feel it, every time something bad happens to her, my hand begins to shake, I’m sorry but I have to go find, this world isn’t save for her and child”.

John said “Alex wait”.

He didn’t listen; he rushed out the door and drove off in his car to find me, but I thought this was the end for me.

Meanwhile I began to walk down the street, a man approached me, he was dressed in black and had a beard, he wanted me to follow him, I refused and he grabbed my hand and pulled me back and whispered into my ear.

Michael said “Dear miss, I can over you a life adventure where you can dance in paradise, all you have to do is follow me and all your dreams will start to run wild and free”.

Rosella said “What’s the catch there is always one with deal makers like you, so tell what do you want from me?

Michael said “I want you to belong to me a pretty young flower like you and I will give this flower in return”.

Rosella said “No, I don’t want the deal, I’m sorry but I’m walking away from you”.

Michael said “no one walks away from me, come back her miss”.

He grabbed onto me and forced me into his van, where he packed up his stuff and drove off with me in the back of the van.

I was being kidnapped or in prisoned for rejecting his deal, but I wasn’t the first person too, he took me out of his car and into a darkened cave, with one little torch that shun around the cave and I was scared, people just watched me, I was going to die, will Alex find me or will it be late, will I meet the end of my destiny.

To be continued……………..

Once I believed in him, he doesn’t love me I test it already, I suffer the pain of the slaves, how come I was getting treated like royalty and they weren’t, something was fishy about it, if I rejected on off the deals, why would bring me to a vaccinate area of interest, I don’t know what his deal was or who he worked for what I was going to put with up.