Season two:

Rosella said “Mum what do I do I have no idea, what I’m going to do, he still wants me, but I have to let him go from my life”.

Mum said “Dear, you have more things to worry about them him, for example your child”.

Rosella said “Yes, but I can’t let my child grow up without a father like figure, it isn’t the best option for me or my child, but everyone has to start somewhere”.

I grabbed the papers to write on and a pen that my mother was holding and I wrote back to Alex.

Reply:

Dear Alex,

I don’t want to be angry or judgemental; I’m still worried about the on coming months, I don’t want our child to grow up without a father and I want you to be here with me on this journey, here is what I will do, if you want to be with me then show up and prove me to me, you want to be here for me, but if you don’t show up I will disappointed and I will know the real truth behind you.

From, rosella.

Rosella said “Mum I sent a message saying he has to choose person he loves and then he has to prove himself to me, but if you wants to be with me, he has to find where I live first, that way he will do what I want”.

Back at the house were all this began, it start to pour, as the first reply came back, he was excited and thrilled, but scared he didn’t know where to find her.

Alex said “Dad, I don’t know what to do, can you give me advice?

Alex’s dad said “Son, you got her into his mess and it your job, as a father to be with her, this is your first born child, go one adventure and find her”.

Alex said “I don’t even know where she lives, father do you have any clue where she is right now”.

Alex’s dad said “I might know where she is”.

Alex said “Where?

Alex’s dad said “She is in George’s house, not far from here”.

Alex said “I have never been to his house before, but will you at least tell me what number it is?

Alex’s dad said “You find it, all I can tell u is lookout for a silver car parked in a red drive way”.

He told Alex, but was he going on, should I trust him and let him back into my life or should I close the door on him, I had to think about my child for a change. I sat by the window and watched, no one came, I began to worry and I was yarning and just out of the blue I fell asleep, my mum put me into bed and covered me up with the blanket and kissed my forehead.

It was a long sleep, then morning, I rised as the sun did at dawn; I awakened my locked sleepy eyes and washed my face with water, then dried it with a towel and changed into long pants and some of my mother’s pregnancy clothes and then went down stairs and read the rest of my novel I started two days ago, I wonder if this happily ever after will happen to me, I want romance and him to sweep me away to some distance land like a paradise where we dance til hours on end and finish each other’s songs, but I wasn’t going to get that, all I got was a guy who left me, then out of the blue the doorbell rang.

I walked over to the door, I looked through the whole of the door and it was him, was this really true was he here or was it because I was still dreaming.

Rosella said “Hello, who is it?

Alex said “IT is me Alex, I wouldn’t sleep without I want you back so bad, let’s me a family again”.

Rosella said “But I want this happen, but I’m not feeling it, I’m sorry Alex”.

Alex said “Rosella please let me in, I will prove myself to you, I came so I proved myself, I want you kiss to kiss my pale wet lips”.

Rosella said “You have to do better than that Alex”.

Alex said “I your soft hand to be in hand to hand with my mind, I want your kiss, I want to take you away with me to paradise, I want to finish your song, I want to dance with you for hours on end, I want to be a family again with you, once I see the angel landing with me a call, I want you to be happy, I want to finish the dream you had about me, I want to be your only man in your life, I want you to be kissed every day”.

Rosella said “My heart beats for your kiss and your touch, I don’t know what I want and my heart longs for you, but this door is in the way”.

Alex said “Unlock the door and come outside where I your prince charming is waiting on a horse with flowers and with a ring box, I will then take you away and we can go to paradise were we will dance til hours on end and ride as the sun rises, our hearts will beat as one”.

I opened the door and he was telling the truth he was sitting on a horse, this must be fake, because this is the end of the story that I was reading.

Rosella said “Alex, I can’t stand to fight and I want you back so bad, Alex I have to ask you a question”.

Alex said “Rosella, ask me whatever you want the answer is the truth”.

Rosella said “Alex, do you love me?

Alex said “Yes, I want to kiss you every day”.