chapter five:

John said “I don’t know open it and find out”.

Rosella said “What in the world, its Alex, every funny this must be a prank”.

Alex said “No prank, just romance and I wasn’t with you the whole time, it was john my best bud”.

Rosella said “What are u supposed to be?

Alex said “I’m your present and I brought something, I would reach into the box, but I can’t, john glued my hands to the box”.

John said “ha-ha, well it is pretty funny”.

Rosella said “Alex, you make me angrier and angrier at you, I don’t know what happened to our connection and Romance as husband and wife, but all I know is that you’re going to sleep on the couch tonight, not in bed with me, so think about that”.

Alex said “I don’t know what to do, I try everything and she just gets angrier at me, I don’t know what to do about this john say something, you’re my best friend”.

John said “When my girl was angry at me, I read one of her favourite novels and it showed me how to win her over with valentine’s gifts”.

Alex said “I can’t do that, I don’t even know what her favourite book is”.

John said “All girls’ like lock heart, lock heart I think that is the book she is reading and if u can’t find one, I will give you this one”.

Alex said “Thanks john, I didn’t think you were into Romanic crap like that”.

John said “Wait, I can help you win her over, I have been through this before, first change your attitude and wipe that grin of your face, first we will change you into a bad boy, that’s what most women after”.

Alex said “What why do you have scissors?

John said “Your hair is too long and needs to be cut and I need to shave your fuzzy beard off, and change your clothes style trust me it will do you wonders”.

He got out the styling kit and cut his hear and spiked it into and then changed his clothes into a suit with a tie and blackened pants, he then shaved off his beard and put clone on him, to make him smell nice and then got a mirror out.

john said “Your make over is complete, now look in the mirror, she will fall in love you, second step is practice Voicing of what you are going to say to here, now say it”.

Alex said “You change my mind about how I see you”.

John said “No you’re getting it all wrong”.