Chapter four:

Alex said “Bad dream that is why I’m here, I won’t be going anywhere, here I will sleep in the same bed as you and then everything will be okay”.

Rosella said “I don’t why I’m having bad dreams, this is my first I need some fresh breeze”.

Alex said “You can’t go outside by yourself; I will come outside with you”.

I don’t know why he wants to come with me outside in the backyard, it isn’t that dangerous, I know he is trying to a good husband, but let’s see the only things that are outside is grass and one hose that is connect to the wall, so what is so dangerous.

Alex watched me from the table that was next to the door to go out into the backyard, I turned around and waved to him, he had that evil face on, as the sinkers went on, I called him over, I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my water gun and I shot him the face with it, he went red and we danced in the rain, he bend me down towards the end of the sun he sang and then we kissed, he picked me up and took me inside and he placed me on the cough and we smuggled and  watched scary movies.

I then fell asleep half way through on his chest and I slept alright, no more bad dreams.

I had no idea, he was so protective, but I don’t need him to be I just want him to be a good dad, not an asshole all the time, the couch was soaked and my clothes dripped water upon the floor boards beneath the couch.

Another day the sun rised and I awakened, until one day I thought it was just me and Alex, until his friend moved into the house and ever since then me and him grow further apart, all he did is play video games and played with his.

I began to take back my world, I watched my bell grow, as my baby expanded and grow with me, meanwhile he spend more time with his friends than with me, I forgot about the promises he made me, I through were going to paradise and what did I get a guy that kept on breaking my heart.

I get he was my husband and all, but he wasn’t being a good one, he was being lazy, he didn’t even have a good, I think he did, but I was un sure he didn’t tell me anything, I cried when I went to sleep, all I wanted was him, it was at least the fifth month into this pregnancy and he hasn’t been there for me once.

Rosella said “Alex, I’m going outside for fresh air and if you get worried I will be at my mother’s house”.

John said “Okay dear, rosella honey do you want me to come with you?

Rosella said “I didn’t know you wanted to come to my mothers and don’t you have to work?

John said “No, I have the day off, I called in sick, just to spend the way with you on Valentine’s Day, thinking about Valentine’s Day, your present is here”.

 Rosella said “What the hell is that?