Chapter thirteen:

He disappeared and the clouds vanished and the sunset, I locked the house and drove to Alex’s house, I hoped out of the car and inside, it was all dark, I turned on the light and everyone jumped out to surprise me for my birthday.

Rosella said “You should have, Alex, what do you call this?

Alex said “Surprise happy birthday, didn’t think I would forget your special day and make a wish”.

Rosella said “I did”.

Alex said “What was it?

Rosella said “I can’t tell you otherwise it won’t come true”.

Alex said “The doctor called me today and told me, you had something to tell, something about an ultra sound?

Rosella said “She told you that much about it, did she mention anything else?

Alex said “No, but she said, you might now, Rosella your keeping something from me”.

Rosella said “I want to tell you something, but this isn’t the place, can we talk outside in my car”.

I grabbed him by the hand and into my car and closed the doors to tell him what he want to hear.

Rosella said “I want you be very quiet and let me talk, first I was with my mother all day I was with her for two hours alright, second thing I went to the doctors this morning because I was vomiting and felt sick, I then had to do a ultra sound with two doctors I was connected to this machine that examine what the problem was”.

One week later.

Alex said “Hold on, I’m getting a phone call, yes hello”.

Doctor Frederickson said “Hey Alex, I have news for you”.

Alex said “What is the news about?

Doctor Frederickson said “About Rosellas ultra sound and how she didn’t tell you what the good news was?

Alex said “No she didn’t mention anything to me about it, just about the morning sickness and vomiting that is pretty much it, so what is going on?

Doctor Frederickson said “I know this is tough on you, but rosella is pregnant”.

Alex said “That’s doctor I will call you back later, rosella I’m very disappointed in you, the doctor told me everything how come you didn’t tell me you were pregnant”.