Chapter seven:

I looked around, light shun through the church window and a figure or spirit walked up to me and I can’t believe it was George, he was gone, but I don’t understand.

George said “To love me, you have to believe in me rosella and I will always be with you, I want you and my brother to be happy, but you can’t dis drawn the path to find happiness”.

Rosella said “I’m happy, because you’re not here, you’re in heaven and you’re just a spirit I can’t touch your face or do any off that stuff”.

George said “You could if you believe in me”.

Rosella said “Your in sane, you aren’t really here George or it will be different”.

George said “I might not be with you on the earth, but I’m always in your heart, so I’m always close to you”.

IT was his ghost of the midnight hour, and is my love worth it with Alex or I’m kidding myself, George disappeared and the priest walked out and I ran out of church and back to my house, the cops there, I wonder what was going to happen next.

Rosella said “Mum what is going on?

Alex said “I’m sorry, but your mum isn’t here”.

Rosella said “Where is she?

Alex said “The police are paying you the respect, she had a heart attack and die, she was old and you have to move on”.

Rosella said “I can’t move on, everyone that I’m getting to know is either being killed or has died and I don’t think our love is real”.

Alex said “I put myself on the line for you and you’re telling me that our love isn’t real”.

Rosella said “Yes I’m saying that, but if you loved me, you would prove yourself to me Alex”.

Alex said “Yes I do love you and I can prove it”.

He kissed my lips, I mean it was passionate, so does he really love me or was something holding him back.

Rosella said “That kiss meant nothing to me, if you loved me, it would have been passionate, why are u holding back from me?

Alex said “IT’s just I can’t see u any more, I’m moving out of town this Friday”.