Chapter four:

I noticed his glowing light as he peered through the sunsets light outside on the other side of the door, but he was the bad boy I was looking for.

Who was I meant to be with Alex or his brother George I don’t which one I wanted to choose, but I want one to proof themselves to me.

This is the first love triangle of my life right now, my heart beated fastly as he spoke to me.

George said “Yes, rosella why did you come to my house?

Rosella said “Your brother is out of control”.

George said “You know where my brother is, it has been three weeks already and he haven’t seen him”.

Rosella said “Don’t worry he isn’t dead he living at my house with me, he is sharing the same room with me for weeks now, you can come see him”.

George said “If he was alive, then why didn’t you say anything to me about his tracking and what did he do while he was here if you?

Rosella said “Not much, just smoked and drank alcohol from his father’s stash”.

George said “You know before he left, he mentioned you none stop and said he wanted to get the women that court his eye”.

Rosella said ‘Really, he is trying to fall in love with me, that’s why he wanted me to dance, that’s why he wanted to hit off,  he wanted to kiss me and get me drunk at the party, I have to alogize  to him before it is too late, were at my house now”.

I turned the noble and entered my house, Alex was nowhere to be seen, I went to my sitting in the kitchen mum sat there crying.

Rosella said “Mum, what’s the matter?

Mum said “Your home, but where is Alex he spent the whole night looking for you”.

Rosella said “You was looking for me, what did I do?

George said “What did you do to my brother?

Rosella said “wait the phone’s ringing”.

Mum said “Answer it”.

Rosella said “Yes hello, who is this?

Alexander said “Yes it is me thank god I reached you, I need you to do me a favour, please or it is my life on the line”.

Rosella said “What do you want me to do?

Alexander said “Bring my dairy and come to the borderline”.

Rosella said “Borderline, I don’t know where that is, please explain?

Alexander said “IT is the nearest park to your house called the Borderline park come there bring my dairy and give it to a man called john Smith”.

Rosella said “wait Alex don’t go”.

 He hanged up with tears from my face and ran out the door, with Alex’s diary in my left hand.

I finally reached the park, my heart was going a million miles per minute, I huffed and puffed for air to cool me down and I walked slowly to the park to see Alex tied to the sing with a man next to him holding a knife to his throat.

I walked to the man, Alex just looked at me.

Rosella said “Who is John smith, I have a gift for you and here is the diary”.

John Smith said “Hello good looking, your name is?

Rosella said “I got a call from Alex its rosella actually and I’m here for him”.

John Smith said “Yes, give me pages 10, 11, 12 and 13 of his dairy and I will give him back”.

Rosella said “Here you go, hand him over he belongs to me”.

John Smith said “Very well, you’re free, but I’m not untying him, but he said you would make a deal with me, you have to give me to things’.

Rosella said “Just tell me what I have to do?

John Smith said “You have to choose, you’re beloved Alex to release him before he gets killed, or the dairy take your pick”.

Rosella said “And what if I don’t choose?

John Smith said “Then both of you shall die”.

Rosella said “How long do I have to think it over?

John Smith said “You have 5 minutes to decide your answer”.

Rosella said “But I already have my decision”.

I said, as I watched the bomb tied to Alex tick away, so what was I going to choose the dairy or Alex, if I choose Alex he would be mine and if I choose the dairy he will hate me for ever.

It was tough, but I made the decision I wanted to things at once, I would flee and escape by choosing the diary with his brother George or I can pick Alex and save him from the bomb that was taped to the sing.