Chapter nine:

I was ready to move one from him, but everything reminded me off him and I couldn’t move one, every night I cried myself to sleep, I through his clothes into the cupboard in the garage.

 I grabbed my bag and all the essitenals I need, I then walked upon the plan and I flew to a new country in my father’s jet plan and my mother’s card and bag that is all I need, which was a fresh new start.

Back at camp, he wonder and searched the girl he once lost, he went to the army leader and he helped find her.

Alex said “Caption have you seen, this girl?

Leader of the army said “Yes, she left you this note; she is catching a plan back to where all this mess started”.

Alex said “I don’t what I want?

Leader of the army said “Just follow your destiny and you will find her, so what do you want?

Alex said “I want two things, to scream and let go of her, I don’t know which one to choose”.

Leader of the army said “But don’t you love her and if you feel the same about her, you could chase after her?

Alex said “I want too, but something is holding me back, but anyway I’m chasing after her”.

Meanwhile the camp was invaded by soldiers from another country, people died, I watched from the distance as I was a part of the other country, I meet him in the middle, fire rushed around us, as my army hat feel off onto the ground, our hand’s meet, as we court fire in our left hand.

Rosella said “Alex, I was so afraid, I would lose you”.

Alex said “What are u doing here?

Rosella said “The army is doing harm to your arm they are friends with your army, but I wanted a start, but I guess it wasn’t what I was looking for, I wanted to go home, but my mind was complete”.

Alex said “You have to get out of here, this army base is dangerous”.

Rosella said “Army men, stand still and stop invade our friend’s army base please”.

Solider said “Yes, leader of the army, you heard her men, get behind the leader and out of the way so you aren’t invading our friend’s army base”.

They moved all behind me and the war was over, I still was waiting for him to catch his breath, but he wouldn’t keep up with me.

Alex said “I don’t understand, I don’t know what you want?

Rosella said “I want to be with the guy I fell in love with”.