Chapter six:

The bomb went off, but it was too fast, it court up to us, we didn’t know which way to go we ran through the smoke and hot flames and finally reached my house, but Alex and George were gone and I was the last one standing.

John Smith said “U failed dear, it is time to die”.

Alexander said “NO stop”.

Alex jumped from the sky and landed in front of me to protect me from him; he held up his arm and then started to talk.

Alexander said “Look, you don’t need to get what you want brother, Max it’s not want you want to go to jail for, I promised that I wouldn’t call the cops on you, but you have to trust me, your fight is with mum and dad, not me, George and Rosella”.

John Smith said “Why should I listen to my brother, mum doesn’t love you or any of us, one day I just snapped”.

Alexander said “Why is it because I was born, you want to take my life, because you didn’t get the same treatment I was getting”.

John Smith said “But know it could be, without standing on his earth”.

He throw the knife and George jumped in the way and got stabbed instead, the man fled and was nowhere to be seen.

I rushed over to George, he held his hand to the stab wound, I stayed by his side, everlasting hour, Alex fell down to the floor and started to cry, he knew his brother was going to die and so did I.

Rosella said “George don’t die on me know”.

George said “it’s my time, but I want to tell you something”.

Rosella said “Anything, tell me”.

George said “I wanted to be with you and to tell you, I wanted you to become mine and be with me this way you can be, I will always be in your heart”.

Rosella said “As u wish”.

Tears rolled down my face and wet the path, George gasped his last breathe and he died in my arms, I was so sad I didn’t want to leave him, Alex hugged me until the police and ambulance came.

They came and took George away and were sent home from the scene, we entered the church the next day, I wore black that matched my depressing mood and I blackened hat, I entered the church by myself, Alex stopped coming, my mum didn’t come, I wanted to speak him privately.

Rosella said “I want to wish you good luck, I miss you so much George and you’re my dream, but I want both you and your brother at the same time, please give me a sign of what I must do or to make you happy in heaven”.