Chapter ten:

Alex said “I don’t know, if I should be surprised or upset”.

Rosella said “Alex, all you have to do is say what is one your mind”.

Alex said “That’s the thing, I don’t know what to say, I don’t think I’m the same guy as I use to be”.

Rosella said “You changed, I must ask you my question”.

Alex said “Ask away”.

Rosella said “Do you love me?

Alex said “Yes, and I want to be with you, but I’m seeing someone else right now”.

Rosella said “Like who and I came here for no reason just for you to tell me that, you really need to get yourself together, maybe you can do that without me”.

Alex said “Wait please”. He said, as he grabbed onto my hand to pull me back.

Rosella said “What Alex?

Alex said “You’re the girl I want to be with and the girl I talk about, so what do you say?

Rosella said “Yes, Alex I want to date you”.

Alex said “What do you want to do first?

Rosella said “Leave this base camp and come back with me and then……………………..”. I whispered the rest into his ear.

Alex said “Then let’s go back, hey guess what I just got a house, maybe that house will do”.

Rosella said “Yes”.

I sat on his lap and my army lead me back to the house, he took me inside and kissed him for the first time and it was what I was waiting for.

He laid me down upon the mat that was lying on the floor and lay gently upon the pillow that went under Neath my head.

He lit the fire, to be Romanic and then came back down to me, it was warm, he kissed my lips and French kissed me.

Two hours later and we lay nude in front of the fire, I was chilly, he covered me with the blanket and I placed my head upon his bare chest and fell asleep.

He fell asleep, just after me, I was scared if my mother found out about this and I would be in trouble.

Long night, with just me and him, he fell asleep and I looked around at the clock that ticked throughout the night.