chapter eight

He took off his helmet and oh my there was another, I said “Get those masks off, right now, or I will do it”.

I took of the helmets off and under Neath was Alex, I wouldn’t believe, he was my knight in shinny armour.

Rosella said “Alex, your knight in shinny armour, I don’t understand”.

Alex said “Rosella, you’re the one I was meant to be with, not hanging out with friends, can you forgive me”.

Rosella said “Yes, but I don’t need the knight, all I need is the husband I married”.

Alex said “Anything for you, I want to hold you and kiss you every day, can you except me as a husband and father again”.

Rosella said “Yes and I was glad I married such a dangerous man”.

Alex said “Because if you want we can stay like this, as knight and princess?

Rosella said “I don’t this; I want to be with the man I married, not some knight”.

He kissed me and the audience clapped and cheered for us and the show us over, people began to cry, as we walked back stage and the director came up too us back stage and greeted us with flowers.

Director said “I want to offer you’s to act here every night and become famous?

Rosella said “As much as we love too, I just want to be with I married as one happy again”.

Director said “here take this home, if you change your mind, just come to the performing arts school and maybe you enter your son or daughter whatever your baby will be.

Rosella said “That’s, I will kept that in mind, if I do change it”.

We walked out all happy, something was wrong; I grabbed Alex and began to scream and cry.

Alex said “Rosella, what is wrong?

Rosella said “I think it is time”.

Alex said “Time for what?

Rosella said “The Baby is coming Alex”.

He rushed me to hospital and I got rushed into the birthing ward, something was wrong I felt sick, vomit began to come out and the Baby was on its way, I grabbed Alex, the long hours were over and gave birth to babies, one boy and one girl, Blood came out of my mouth as I vomited, I didn’t understand what was happening, I began to go into shock, Alex took my Babies out of the room, 30 minutes came around and I was alright, they connected me to a drip and then I was stable.