Chapter two:

I uncovered the blanket cover from over my face and water over to him for the first time and I tapped him on the shoulder, he turn towards with a face full of tears.

Rosella said “Don’t be sad, I feel sorry for you, I think you need a hug”.

Alexander said “Did I wake you with my crying and I have to give something, I don’t think this is the right time to return this to you, but I will give it to you anyway and I wanted to ask you something, but I didn’t know where you lived, have you seen my dairy I lost it the same day you did”.

Rosella said “Yes I have it in my draw, very interesting words you describe me as and have you seen mine?

Alexander said “Oh yes I have but I don’t want to spoil your dreams about me”.

Rosella said “I don’t dream about you, please tell that to the bully”.

Alexander said “Ever since you broke her nose, she drop out of school for it and is going to sue you for it, the medical bills, thank god you did it”.

Rosella said “What is that u are holding your hand?

Alexander said “Oh it’s a lighter I need to smoke”.

Rosella said “Oh that looks fun can I join you”.

Alexander said “You smoke, please these aren’t for girls as sweet as you and you don’t need them”.

Rosella said “No I want one, give me one now or I do something unthinkable to you”.

Alexander said “NO, you will get into trouble off your mother please stop asking me for one, your mother is in the next room”.

Rosella said “I don’t care want to light it up tonight, I want to lose my mind”.

Alexander said “Wait what is that you are trying to do?

Rosella said “Giving you something you never had, imagine you are faraway on an island in paradise”.

Alexander said “IT won’t work and I think I can set you back to when you first entered the world”.

Rosella said “Never mind I don’t want one, I impressed your mind, by using my smart mine”.

Alexander said “Your acting to weird, please just go to bed and it will be over, I’m fine in the room to you, so you don’t have to worry, just sleep, before you get trouble”.

Rosella said “You’re like a brother I have never, as you Alex I will go bed, but in the morning you will thank me”.

Alexander said “I doubt it and I will see about, I will keep you to your word”.

I walked to my bed that was next to his and I tried to go sleep, but his snoring kept me awake, he then screamed like a child and turned towards me and spoke.

Alexander said “That was terrifying it was a nightmare, I normally don’t sleep so far from home, can I sure your bed with you?

Rosella said “What no you snore, I don’t want to up all night, don’t give me that puppy dog look, okay fine, if you snore your out of this bed”.

Alexander said “Can I snuggle with you?

Rosella said “No snuggle my tear bear, it will do you wonders, please just go to sleep Alex, we have a big school day tomorrow and you have exam, so I would like it with you let you mind wonder somewhere else, not about snuggling me, lights out Alex”.

I switched out the light and took out my phone light, he was a sleep next to me in the bed, I took out his dairy and I started to read it.

“Rosella whispered “Interesting he really likes me; secrets he can’t keep from me and my dairy match his every word”.

I closed my phone and I slept with his dairy under Neath me and then closed my eyes to fall asleep.

Morning came, my alarm went off, got out of bed, tried looking for the diary’s but mine and his were gone and I got dressed, rubbed my eyes and got dressed into my school uniform and ran down the stairs.

Rosella said “Mum, have you see Alex?

Mum said “Yes I have, we court the bus to school this morning”.

Rosella said “Mum quick tell me the time?

Mum said “IT is nine o’clock dear, why?

Rosella said “Oh no I missed the bus and woke up late this is Alex’s fault”.

Mum said “Just kidding dear, it’s not nine, it is 3:00pm and he is on his way home now”.

Rosella said “How could this day get any worse, first I missed the bus and now I didn’t even get to school on time?

Alexander said “Hey I’m home; here is the diary and your sustention letter”.

Rosella said “For me, but I don’t understand, I didn’t even do anything”.

Alexander said “For breaking the girl’s nose, your dad suspended you this morning”.