Chapter five:

Previous on the girl who danced in paradise, I wanted both, but I had to make a decision and I told John Smith what it was.

Rosella said “I have made up my mind”.

John Smith said “And what do you choose?

Rosella said “I choose Alex”.

John Smith said “But what about the diary?

Rosella said “I want you to keep it”.

John Smith said “So you’re picking the dairy”.

Rosella said “No I choose Alex release him from the bomb”.

John Smith said “I’m afraid I can’t I don’t have the tools, it is hiding in one of those play sets find it, but you have the same amount of time as the bomb does”.

Rosella said “Very well and guess the wrong one and you will die”.

George said “Don’t do it, it is a trick, you don’t know which one it is under”.

Rosella said “How do I know which one it is under”.

John Smith said “I will give you a riddle that matches an object it is near to help you out, but I’m not saying it, George will”.

George said “Okay hand over the riddle, okay first time, I’m tall, I’m noticeable, I’m round and I’m fun, I’m tight when you slip into me and I’m round chested, I have a mad colouring, I can forward and backwards what I’m?

Rosella said “I know this one”.

John Smith said “You’re reading the wrong one, I will read it. Okay I’m buried in the sand, but where, you have the same time the bomb as 30 minutes, fail and he will be blown up same as park, success and you get him back, but you have to find wire cutters to release him, good luck your time starts now”.

I found the wire cutters, but they were stuck really deep in the sand, I dug and I dug and then I found them, there was 10 minutes left I rushed over to Alex, which wire did I have to cut the blue or the red this is so difficult to choose, I pointed in towards the blue, just guessing I didn’t know if it will do any good.

All I know that Alex was free, but the bomb kept ticking, this isn’t the way I wanted to die, it reached five minutes I planted the bomb in the sand and me, Alex and George ran for our lives to get as far away from there as possible.