Chapter 12: part one:

Rosella said “Doctor your back and who is that?

Doctor Chris said “The person I have here is the ultra sound doctor and she will take it from here”.

Doctor Fredrickson said “I’m doctor Frederickson and I will examine you now, you said you didn’t eat anything that would have caused this, does your mother know about this ultra sound?

Rosella said “No, I don’t want her to know about it and what came up on my ultra sound?

Doctor Frederickson said “Dear, you don’t know”.

Rosella said “Don’t know what?

Doctor Frederickson said “That your pregnant that will explain the vomiting in the mornings and that seas sick feeling”.

Rosella said “This was a great time, so are we all good here”.

Doctor Frederickson said “Yes, you can go home now?

I couldn’t believe that I was pregnant, I wish I never met Alex, he is a boy who was a mistake for me, was I ever going to see him from here. The road is going to be tough, but was he going to be with me after he found out I was carrying his child.

To be continued……

Previously of the girl who danced in paradise my baby’s heart beated, my mind was in a different head space, but my heart wanted to tell him, but I was so scared and nervous, I wanted to keep this a secret from the world, my arms are open, my tears flushed down my face, my mind set on my child at this point.

I walked back to my car and drove back to my mother’s house, where all this mess started, my mum sat her watching the T.V.

Rosella said “HI mum, what is going on, I just came back from my job and from my first date”.

Mum said “That’s nice dear, but have shocking news”.

Rosella said “What is it?

Mum said “Can you keep a secret, I want you to agree after wards on this idea. My idea is that I don’t want this house and I’m going to a retirement home”.

Rosella said “But you can’t do that, I want you to stay in this house, I don’t want you to go to a retirement home, I just found an apartment that will big enough for the both of us”.

Mum said “Dear, I was joking, I wasn’t going anywhere and I found you a house, it is big enough and is right down the corner from here”.

Rosella said “That is excellent where is it?