Chapter 11:

And eventually the fire went out and I went back to sleep, it soon reached morning, I rolled over and to face Alex and he was gone, I got dressed and got up, to find the letter on the table from Alex and this is what it said.

TO Rosella:

My dearest, I left for work, night was wonder and I will home in three hours and I have a surprise to tell u when I get home, long awaits the decision you will make in season two.

From Alex.

I don’t know what happened, but all that I knew is that I had to vomit, I didn’t feel so good, I went to the doctors that day to have test done and I was waiting in line for a while.

Doctor Chris said “Rosella, come this way”.

The doctor called my name and I walked behind her into the doctor’s room, where she then shut the door behind her.

Doctor Chris said “Now what seems to be the problem?

Rosella said “I Woke up from last night and started to Vomit and I have no idea why?

Doctor Chris said “Did you do anything last night that result in you feeling this sick?

Rosella said “ME and my boyfriend just lying next to one another in front of the fire?

Doctor Chris said “Did you eat any usual?

Rosella said “No, not that I can remember”.

Doctor Chris Said “We are going to do a couple tests today, to examine what the problem is”.

Rosella said “What kind of test?

Doctor Chris said “First we are going to take urine samples”.

Rosella said “That’s gross, but I will do it”.

I gave her a urine sample and I was so grossed out I was going to pass out.

Doctor Chris said “This sample will take a few hours and in the meantime, the second and last one is a Ultra sound test, now let’s see anything in your stomach that could examine why you feel sick”.

Rosella said “Doctor where are u going?

Doctor Chris said “I will be back in one minute”.

She left the room and I was still connected to the machine, I didn’t know what it was trying to tell me and I was scared and worried at the same time, this is a new character in my life.