Epilogue

Epilogue

The Wedding

Two months later

"Can you please stop fidgeting around, I can't put the veil on." Leliana mutters while trying to put the long piece of silk on my head.

"Sorry I am sick and I need to vomit." I say and turn around, looking into the mirror. "Wow. Is that really me?" I ask her. My soft brown hair is all in an elegant bun, with two curls in the front of my head, hanging out. Around my green eyes there is a small amount of makeup and a little bit of blush in my cheeks. The dress is a really big one, made out of the best materials in Ferelden and Orlais.

I take a deep breath and vomit again on the floor. "Maker!" Leliana sighs. "If you vomit on your dress I won't buy a new one! We don't even have time, the ceremony has to start! If I wouldn't know better I would say that you are pregnant. Vomiting, fainting, crying for no reason and eating like a pig!"

I don't say anything, I only look up and wipe my mouth with a napkin.

"Maker, you are pregnant!" She screams and I slam my hand against her mouth.

"Can you please shout it louder? Maybe Empress Celene didn't hear you," I mutter and put the napkin on the table.

She smirks. "Don't worry. It will be our little secret." She puts one more flower in my hair and then pushes me out the door. "Come on, the ceremony is about to start."

"Wait, Leliana. I am barefoot." I mumble and she gives me some heels. "Damn it, I hate heels." I sat while trying to put them on.

"Fergus is waiting for you to go there and take you to your bride."

I nod my head and start to take a lot of deep breaths. Maker's bosoms, not even when I killed the archdemon I was so nervous. When Fergus enters the room and takes my hand into his I have to bite the inside of my cheek so I won't take these heels of and run away.

I look around us, at all the people, noblemen and women, my companions, and of course, Baby. Sten came from his lands only to be at my wedding, and Wynne didn't leave until it took place. I look up at Alistair in his armor and I feel like everybody disappears. It's only him and I. I get near him and he takes my hands into his, looking into my eyes.

The revered mother says something, but I can't even concentrate on her. I only see him. My lover, my husband, my king and my savior. All in one. "I do," I mumble when I see him do so and he kisses me. Everyone starts to cheer and claps their hands, whistling and shouting things I don't even hear.

Alistair breaks up the kiss and we both look at each other, smiling. "Dear wife."

"Dear husband" I say too and we laugh. Getting off the little stage we greet everyone and make small talk. Some noblewomen from Orlais drag me into a corner and start asking me things about Alistair. "You're so lucky, dear." The blonde one says.

"Indeed I am." I say.

"I mean, look at him" The brunette one says and points to my husband that talks with Eamon and Teagan, laughing. "He's a good catch. I bet he's good in everything."

They all start to laugh, but I begin to feel awkward there. "Excuse me, but I have to go." I mutter and drag the huge wedding dress after me, going to my friends. I look at Oghren, that wipes his eyes. "Oghren? Did you cry?" I ask him in shock.