I need my summer body

Chanel's pov

Ok so first things first, my name is Chanel Dallas and I'm a popular YouNower and Youtuber. I'm 16 years old and I go to Round Rock high school in Texas. Anyways, here's the story of my twisted life.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"time for school!" I hear my mom yell.

"Yeah Chanel, hurry up" I hear my brother's voice say. Did I mention that my brother is Cameron Dallas? You'd think that that made me the most popular girl in school, right? Nah sis, not a lot of people knew that I was Cameron Dallas' little sister.

It's the last week of school and I'm pretty excited. Not seeing Zach Clayton for 3 whole months? Now that's a vacation.

I get up and quickly look through my closet. I pull out a grey shirt, a pair of jeans, and my nike's. I go to my bathroom and fix my hair.

"Cameron is driving me to school, correct?" I ask my mom as I walk down the stairs.

"Yep." she simply says. I hear Cameron quietly groan.

The car ride was pretty boring if you ask me. It was mostly me and Cameron singing along to Mercy by Shawn Mendes.

"You can drop me off here" I say as I realize that we were a block away from school.
"I can walk the rest of the way"

"Are you sure?" He asks me as he slows down the car.

"Yep, I need to get that summer body anyways ya know?" I said patting my stomach.

"Ok then" I can hear the hesitation in his voice.

"Thanks for the ride" I say as I walk along and wave goodbye.

The reason I didn't want Cam to drop me off at school was because I didn't want to get bombarded by fan girls. I was fine being invisible at school, no one needed to know that Cameron was my brother.

I walk down the street and see Zach Clayton getting out of his car with his friends. He turns to look at me and smiles. "Hi Chanel!" He yells as I roll my eyes. I wave back at him and he goes inside. Can he just ignore me for once?