Playlist

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

"Bye guys" Cameron says as me and Zach get my stuff for Playlist and go back to his house. When Playlist ended, me and Zach were going to stay for another 5 more days. We were going to go to Disney World! Apryll was going to fly back home and it would only be me and Zach.

"Ok, I need to finish packing my things then we'll go to the airport." Zach said.

"Ok"

We went inside. Apryll was watching tv while eating pizza.

"Zach, we leave in an hour so, hurry"

I leave my things downstairs and ready and follow Zach to his room. He gets the rest of his things and by the time he was done, it was time to leave. We got our things into the uber and we were on our way to the airport. The flight was going to be 2 hours.

-----------------

"I CALL DIBS ON THE BED NEAR THE WINDOW" I yell and run over to it.

"NO FAIR" Zach yells.

Zach and I were going to share a hotel room while Apryll had one across from us.

"Well, are you ready to meet our supporters?"

"I'm low key scared. What if I do something wrong?" I laugh.

"You'll be fine" he assured me.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door holding Zach's hand. We walked down the street to Starbucks. Once we ordered, we went to sit at a table near a window. We were sitting and talking when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Loren, Weston, Josie, and Mario.

"HEY GIRL HEY" Weston sort of yells.

"Hi!" I say as I stand up to hug him.

"Josie! I'm so glad we finally get to meet!" I say as I turn to Josie and give her a hug.

"What? No hug for me?" Mario says. Of course, I hug him.

"HAY BEST FRANNN" Loren says. I laugh and hug her too.

"Are you guys excited?" Zach asks.

"TOTALLY BRO LIKE GNARLY"

"Meh"

"Yep"

When we finish, we walk back over to the hotel. Zach, Weston, Josie and I were going to be at the YouNow section. Mario and Loren were going to be at the Musical.ly booth.

I was excited to meet fans but at the same time, I was nervous. What if I did something wrong and they hated me. I know. I'm overreacting. But it's hard not to. Before we start, Zach comes over to me.

"Are you ok? You look like you're about to throw up"

"Well, it's my first meet and greet. I'm nervous"

"Don't be, you're gonna nail it" He kisses my forehead and gives me a big hug. I take a deep breath as the first supporter comes walking my way. It's gonna be a long day.

---------------

It's about 4:30 when we finally finish. Don't get me wrong, I love meeting my supporters, but I get sooo nervous. I don't know why.

"Just two more days and then we're done" Zach says.

"Then it's time for Disney World" I say with a big smile. 

He grabs my hand and we walk down the street to Taco Bell. Once we order, I go sit down while Zach goes to the bathroom. I'm minding my own business when suddenly, I feel a small tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a guy with big brown eyes.

"Hi, I'm Jacob"

"Hey, I'm Chanel" I say.

He sits down across from me in Zach's seat. He starts to talk to me and flirts but I just ignore him. He's telling me how pretty I am and that I have the prettiest eyes. Ugh. When he finally stops talking, I realize it's because Zach is standing beside him.

"Hey Jacob! What's up?" Zach says.

"Oh hey Zach! I was just sitting here with my uhhh GIRLFRIEND"

I snap my head up so fast, my neck hurts.

"I'm sorry, your WHAT?!" I say.

Zach gives me a 'let's get out of here' look and I stand up.

"Sorry Jacob but I'm actually dating Zach, BYE!" I say as I turn and walk to the front with Zach by my side. I turned to look at Jacob and he has the most confused look on his face. We grab our food and walk back to the hotel room.

"Let's go live" I say as I set down the food on the counter.

"Ok, yours or mine?" Zach asks.

"Yours if you want"

He nods his head and gets his Laptop from his suitcase. I set it up on the bed as Zach comes and lays beside me.

"HI GUYS!!" Zach says.

We continue to broadcast for another hour then we get off.

Knock Knock Knock

I get up from the bed and go to the door.

"Hey guys" Loren says as she walks right through the doorway.

"Well come on in" I say with a laugh.

"Oops, sorry"

"It's fine," Zach says. "What's up?"

"Well, Weston is hanging out with Josie, Mario and Ariel are with Ari, and there's no one else to hang out with."

"So we're your last choice?" I say.

"Yep" Loren says with a laugh.

"Ok, I see how it is" Zach says a pretends to start crying.

"Well anyways, what do y'all wanna do," I say.

"Wait," Loren says with her hand up as she looks down at her phone. "Well you guys have fun, I'm gonna go hang out with Mark" She stands up from the chair and runs out of the room.

"#MOREN" Zach yells.

"SHUT UP CLAYTON" Loren screams from down the hall.

We look at each other and start laughing.