You smell like dirty lettuce

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

Cameron gives me a ride back from school this time. He's calmed down now and we're not beefing about Zach. I go inside and go straight to my room. I decide to DM Zach. He never told me what time I should come over.

-------------

Chanel.Dallas
Hey, you never told me what I time I should come over

BruhitsZach
around 8:00?

Chanel.Dallas
K, see ya later

---------------

I checked my clock and it read 6:13. I watched t.v. until 7:00 and then I decided to get ready. I took a shower, put on a black tank top with a blue flannel over it with black leggings, I put my hair up into a messy bun, fixed my makeup, and went downstairs.

"Where are you going?"

I turned around and saw Cameron sitting on the couch with his MacBook in his lap.

"Zach's house. We're gonna broadcast together,"

"On YouNow?"

"No, on MySpace. Well duh, YouNow"

"What time are you coming home?"

"I dunno. Why are you interrogating me? Cameron I'm 16, stop treating me like a baby. I'm allowed to do stuff like go out."

"But its a school night"

"So? I'll be back in like two hours"

"Be safe" He said. "I love you"

"Love ya too"

I grabbed my phone and my car keys from the kitchen counter and walked out the front door.

When I got to Zach's house, he answered the door.

"Hey!"

"Hi" I said as I smiled at him.

"Well come in," he said "We're gonna broadcast in my room."

I walked inside and followed him upstairs into his room. HIS FRICKEN ROOM. WHY CANT WE BROADCAST IN THE KITCHEN OR SOMETHING?

He grabbed his iPad from his desk and clicked the YouNow app. I set my stuff down on the floor beside his bed and sat on the floor. He set up his iPad on the desk and turned to look at me. "Ready?" He's said said smiling. I nodded. He clicked the go live button and it was time for the picture. 3...2...1...SMILE! He did a silly face and I just smiled. I watched as all of the viewers rolled in.

Who is she?
Are you guys dating?
Shes cool but she better not smell like dirty lettuce 🤷🏼‍♀️

"HI GUYS! This is Chanel. We go to the same school. Well, anyways, on a scale of one to thirty-eight, how has everyone's day been?"

I smile as everyone comments numbers.

"Ok so what do guys wanna do today? I sorta wanted to do Truth or Dare!" He said in his girl voice.

20 minutes into the game, I saw a question so I read it aloud.

"Are you guys a thing?" I turned to look at Zach and he was blushing. Hard.

"I dunno, are we?" I asked him. Please say no. Please say no. Please say no.

He turned to look at me and grabbed my hand. I 'smiled'. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot.

"Chanel Alexandra Dallas, will you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?"

"Yes!" I said as he pulled me into a kiss. Damn it! Then I remembered that we were still live. I pulled away and whispered in Zach's ear.

"We're still live"

"Well guys I think I'm gonna get off. Go follow me on my other social medias! Go spam Nathan's broadcast with 'Zach loves you'. BYEEE I LOVE YALL!" He said as he ended the broadcast and turned to me.

"Well I gotta go, we have school tomorrow and I really don't wanna be cranky," I said laughing.

"Right. I'll see you tomorrow" He said and I gave me a peck on the cheek.

So that's it. Zach and I are dating. The guy I've hated since 2nd grade. I'm dating him. Why me? Well, I can't lie, I've sorta always had feelings for him, I just didn't wanted to admit it. It's ok, we'll just see how it goes.