Here it goes...

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

I wake up to the noise of machines beeping. I must be in the hospital. Great, just great. Why couldn't they just leave me on the bathroom floor to die? It would've been better like that.

I look over and see my mom lying in the chair sleeping. Ugh my poor mother. I didn't think about how she would feel if I actually died. We've already lost my dad, but that was my fault. I was a stupid 13 year old that thought I could do what I wanted to. Ok, I'll tell you the story. I was 13 years old and I was dating a junior in high school. He made me feel like a princess. I knew that if my parents found out we were dating, they wouldn't let me see him anymore. So we kept our relationship a secret. Yeah we went on dates but it was mostly to the movies where we would sit in the back and make out the whole time. Well, one night he invited me to a party. I told my parents that I was going over to Loren's house to study, that's when me and Loren actually went to the same school. Well turns out, there was no party. He said that everyone was getting there later and my dumbass self believed him. He led me up to his room and I was getting scared.

I told him that I needed to use the bathroom. He said to hurry because he had a surprise for me. I called my dad while in the bathroom and asked him to pick me up, I gave him the address and I told him that I would explain later. When I opened the door, he was there (my boyfriend at the time). He asked me who I had called and I didn't answer, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room where he started to strip my clothes off. When my dad got there, my boyfriend had a gun and was pointing it at him, he said that if my dad moved any closer, he would shoot him. My dad lunged at him and reached for the gun but my boyfriend had shot. I ran out of the house and called the police. My ex is now in jail and father is dead. Why was I so irresponsible.

------------------

As I was gathering my things from the hospital room, Zach walked in. He had flowers in one hand and a giant teddy bear in the other. I instantly started crying and I ran towards him to hug him. Loren came in as we were hugging and I pulled her into the hug. I'm glad I'm still alive.

As we walked out, I decided to take a few selfies for Instagram. (Seen above)

Thank you to everyone for the prayers, I'm alright as you can see. I love you guys ❤️

When we got to my house, Loren had gone home and Zach was gong to hang out with me at my place.

"So what do ya wanna do?" I asked him as I set down my giant teddy bear next to my window.

"Wanna go live?" He asks.

"Sure"

I take out my laptop and set it on my desk. A few seconds later, we're live.

"Hi guys" I say.

Omg are you ok?
Don't listen to the haters Chanel, we love you ❤️️
Thank god you're ok 😞

I smiled as I read the comments. But there was one that caught my eye and I think it caught Zach's eye too.

Ugh why didn't you die 🙃Zach deserves better than you hoe 🙄

"Aaaaand you're blocked" Zach said. "Anyone else says anything hateful, you're getting blocked. Chanel almost died and if you don't care and keep commenting rude stuff then, you're messed up."

I could tell he was mad. We went on to read dirty fan fics for another hour.

"Well guys, we had fun today but I need to rest, follow all of my social medias @Chanel.Dallas and follow Zach on all of his social medias @BruhitsZach byeeeeeeee"

This Broadcast has ended