The floor is lava!

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

"Baaaaaaabe" I say as I jump down on Chanel's bed.

"Whaaaaaaat" she answers.

"Waaaaake uuuuuup" I say.

"Noooooooo" she says and I laugh.

I grab her arms and pull her up.

"C'mon lazy bones" I laugh and she groans.

"We're making a Floor is Lava video for YouTube today!" I say and she pops up.

"Who's all going?" She asks.

"Me and you, Ray, Robert, and Riley" I say and her face becomes blank.

"Chanel? Are you ok?" I shake her a little and she looks back at me.

"Yeah, it's just I still need to get ready" she smiles.

"Ok, I'll give you some privacy" I smile.

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

As Zach closes the door, I sigh.

I haven't seen Riley since Zach's accident. I haven't spoken to him or been in contact with him.

I pick out a 'Logang' t-shirt and some shorts and I go into my bathroom to do my makeup. I put my hair up into a ponytail and brush my teeth.

"I'm ready" I say with a smile as I meet Zach outside.

"Ok, let's go pick the guys up." He says and we get in my car.

When we pick up Riley, he seems confused. He gets in the car and we all greet him.

"I didn't know Chanel was coming" he says.

"Well, life is full of surprises, isn't it?" I say with a fake smile. I'm glad Zach didn't notice or he would've asked me what was wrong.

As we arrived at Walmart, it started to rain.

"Awh, damn it, I just cleaned these shoes." Riley sighs.

"Ugh, don't you just hate it when something bad happens to something you love?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes.

When we go inside, Zach pulls me aside.

"Is everything ok?" He asks me.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Well, you've been acting a little weird since we picked up Riley" he shrugs.

"No, don't worry about it, I'm fine" I smile.

"Okay" he says, unsure and we join the others.

Zach hands me his camera and I start recording.

"Have you done your intro yet?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I did it when you were getting ready" he says.

"Ok then, the floor is lava!" I say and they run as I count down from five.

Robert hopped onto one of the shelves, Ray hopped onto a clothing rack, Riley wrapped his legs around a pole and held it, and Zach hopped into a cart.

"Ok, yall are safe" I laugh.

"You know what I've always wanted to do?" Ray says.

"What?" Robert says.

"Jump into the ball pit" Ray says with a smile.

Zach and I laugh as Ray runs over to the ball pit and we all follow him.

He starts to climb to the top and I make sure that the coast is clear. He brings his legs over the ramp and falls into the pit. We all start laughing but I see a lady with a blue jacket coming towards us. I grab Zach's arm and pull him into a different isle, hoping that the lady didn't see us.

"What's wrong?" Zach asks, holding up his camera.

"Run, there's a lady coming" I say and we run to the food section.

We were looking at the different cereals when Zach got a call from Riley.

"What's up?" Zach says as he clicks the speaker button.

"Where are you guys?" Riley asks.

"In the cereal section, we bolted" Zach says.

"Y'all better get out of there, they called the cops" I hear Robert say.

"What did you guys do?!" I ask.

"Well, the lady said that we were gonna get kicked out if we did something stupid again. Ray said 'like this?' And kicked a soccer ball to the roof and broke the ceiling. The lady told us to leave, so we pretended to leave and we hid in the paint aisle. Riley was playing with the cans and didn't realize one was open and he spilled it, the guy that was there said that we had to leave but we didn't and he said that they were gonna call the cops, we thought they were kidding, they weren't. We bolted and we're hiding in Target." Robert says.

Zach and I look at each other and start laughing.

"We'll meet you at Target" Zach says and hangs up. I roll my eyes and we leave.

"You guys are idiots" I say as soon as I see the guys.

"I was just asking a question" Ray shrugs.

"I didn't do anything wrong" Robert says.

"It was an accident!" Riley says.

"Just like you" Ray says and we all laugh.

"Awh, it's ok buddy, I was just kidding" Ray says, patting Riley on the back.

"Can we get back to the video?" Zach asks and we all nod.

I take the camera and we walk through the store saying "The floor is lava" as people give us weird looks.

We get back in my car and we drop everyone off.

"That was fun" Zach says and I laugh.

"Yep" I say.

"So, what now?" I ask.

"Wanna watch High School Musical?" Zach suggests.

"Hell yeah"