Is you good?

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

"Hi!" Loren says.

"Hey" Zach says as we walk in and we follow Loren downstairs to the basement/hangout spot where everyone else was.

I see Tyler, Nathan, Weston, Josie, Kalynn, Ariel, Blake, Mario, and Jacob.

"Uhh, I need to go to the bathroom" I say.

"Sure, there's one right over there" Loren says pointing to her left.

I speed walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I lift the lid and puke.

Knock Knock

"Are you ok" I hear Zach's voice on the other side.

"Um, yeah"

"Chanel? It's Loren, can I come in?"

"Ok" I say as I unlock the door. Loren comes in and locks the door again. We sit on the floor of her big bathroom.

"Zach told me" Loren says looking down.

"About..." I look down.

"Yep"

"Loren," Im starting to cry, "I didn't mean for any of this to happen. What am I gonna do?"

"First, you're not going to freak out. We don't know for sure that you're pregnant, Apryll is taking you to the doctor tomorrow." Loren said trying to calm me down. We walk back outside and I see that everyone's attention was towards the tv. They were watching Chasing Cameron. Yes, my brother has a Netflix show *flips hair*.

After about two more hours, Zach drops me off at my house. I walk in and see Jake chewing on a toy. I rub his head and go upstairs to my room.

"Woah" I say as I look around my room and see boxes everywhere. Oh yeah! I forgot. I'm doing a P.O. Box opening but I don't know when. Zach said he would help. I change into my pajamas and go to sleep.

The next morning, I get a text from Zach asking if I was ready. Apryll was taking me to the doctor. I changed and made myself a bowl of Lucky Charms. I was about to finish my cereal when Cameron came downstairs.

"Good morning" he says and goes straight to the refrigerator.

"Good morning, you look like a gremlin." I say with a laugh.

"Gee thanks sis"

"I'll be back later, I'm going to Zach's" I say as I grab my keys.

When I get to Zach's house, Apryll is getting in her car and so is Zach. They see me and I get in Apryll's car too.

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

"I'M PREGNANT?!" Chanel practically screams at the nurse.

On the ride back home, everyone is silent. How am I going to tell everyone that I'm going to be a dad? We get to Chanel's house and I get out with her. We were going to tell Cam and their mom.

"Hey Cameron, can we all talk?" I ask.

"Yeah sure" he says as we all go over to the living room. Mrs. Dallas was already there.

"So, we have some news" Chanel says squeezing my hand. "Um...I- ..I'm pregnant" She looks down and I close my eyes. This can't be happening.

"What?" Cameron says with a confused look. "How?!"

"Well you see, when a male and female love each other very much-" Chanel begins but her mom cuts her off.

"We know how Chanel. But how could you" Mrs. Dallas says looking straight at us.

Cameron doesn't say anything else, he just walks out of the living room and goes to his room. I hang my head in shame.

Chanel runs upstairs to her room crying and I run after her.

"Zach, we're only 17. Im not ready for a kid." She says. I grab her hand and kiss her cheek. "It's okay. We'll all help. It's not gonna be just you"

She nods. "I feel like we should go live and announce it."

I get her computer and set it on the bed. She gets on YouNow and clicks 'Go Live'.

"Hey guys" she says wiping her eyes.

What's wrong?
Zach, what did you do to her?
Do you need the survey?
Are you ok bb?

"Aw man, I love you guys" she says as I put my arm around her shoulder.

"We, uh, we have an announcement" I say. I look at Chanel and she looks at me.

"I'm gonna be....I'm gonna-" Chanel cuts me off.

"I'm pregnant" she looks down and closes her eyes.

OMG IM ACTUALLY EXCITED
What a fucking hoe
Woah there fellas

I skim through the comments. They're going so fast. I see a lot of positive ones but more negative ones.

Tears start to form in my eyes. I wipe my eyes and lay back.

"I'm sorry guys" Chanel says as she ends the broadcast and closes her computer. I'm sorry too.