Messing up. Again.

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

I closed the front door and went into the kitchen to get a snack.

"Hey Zach, guess who's here?" I hear my mom's voice from the living room. I go through the kitchen and into the living room to find Daniella Perkins.

"HI ZACHY-POO" Dani says standing up and running to give me a hug.

"Oh! Hi Dani" I say with a fake smile. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think? I'm here to see you!" She says bopping my nose.

"I'll give you two some time to catch up" my mom says going upstairs.

"So, did you miss me?" Dani says pulling me closer to her.

"Uhh, I guess?" I say. I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

Dani pushed me on the couch and got on top of me. She started to caress my lips with the tip of her finger and put her face closer and closer to my face.

(A/N: I KNOW, DANI WOULD NEVER!)

"Dani. What are you doing?" I ask. I was trying to pull away but I couldn't get up. She was sitting on me weirdly and I just couldn't.

"Shhhh" she says and leans down. She kisses me and starts to tug on my hair. I pull away. "Dani, please just st-" she cuts me off by pressing her lips against mine. She sits me up and takes off my shirt. I don't know what came over me but I couldn't stop. I let her take off my shirt and then I took hers off. She pulled away and stood up.

"Let's take this to your room" she said pulling my hand.

"Sure. Ok" WHAT NO! Why the hell did I say yes!?

I carried her up to my room as we kissed. I set her on my bed and closed the door. She pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me again. Wtf why didn't I stop?! I'm still with Chanel. But I guess our relationship isn't gonna last forever, right? I can't tie myself down. I'm still a teenager. I have to live a little. No! I can't? Ugh why is this so hard? I get pulled out of my thoughts with a knock at the door.
I ignore it because I'm pretty sure I locked me door.

"I'm coming in" I hear a girls voice. A girl who I knew very well. Chanel.

"Zach!?" The door bursts open and I see Chanel standing in the doorway.

"Chanel, babe. It's not what it looks like" I say. My eyes start to fill with tears.

"Oh! So you're NOT kissing Dani in your bed with your shirts off and the door closed?" She says.

"Uh. No?"

"I fricken love you Zachary. At least I did" She runs out of the room and I jump up from the bed. I grab my shirt, put it on, and run after her.

"Chanel. Please. Let me explain" I say I grab her arm but she pulls it away.

"Leave me alone" she says and she runs out the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Chanel?" She stops in her tracks.

"What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you Zach? This isn't the first time you've cheated on me with that bitch. This isn't the first time you've cheated in general. Ive given you so many chances yet you still ask for another one." She says starting to cry.

"Really? You're acting as if I'm the only one whose ever done anything wrong in this relationship. You're the one who only started to date me for a dare." I say. I was already crying.

"Zach. I think we need a break" I feel my whole body go numb as Chanel says those words.

"What? No. Please" I run after her and pull her into a hug. She pulls away. "You heard me." She walked away and got in her car. She drove away and I realized that Dani was still in my room.

I ran upstairs and into my room. By the time I got there, Dani already had her shirt on and was fixing her hair.

"Don't worry, I'm going" Dani says looking at me. "I didn't know you were still with Chanel. But, why didn't you stop me?"

"I don't know. I just couldn't" I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands.

"Well. Good luck. Sorry" she walked out of my room and I watched her leave.

I decided to go to Dallas to hang out with Edwin. I needed to get away from everything and I knew that Edwin would make me feel better. I called him and he said it was alright. I packed some clothes and things I would need. I grabbed my phone, my keys, and my wallet, told my mom I was leaving and went on my way.

I drove for about three hours and I was finally there. I had gotten Taco Bell before I got there and that made me happier.

"Not trying to be rude but, why are you here?" Edwin said when I got there.

"Chanel and I broke up and I needed to get away from everything."

"Why did you guys break up, or is that too personal?" He asked picking up my suitcase and leading me to the guest room.

"Nah its fine, I sort of cheated on her a little with Dani." I said looking down.

"You cheated on her?! What the hell, Zach?"

"I know, I know. I messed up. Bad"

"Yeah. Pretty much. Sigh just, give her some time to cool off. Then go talk to her" he said setting my suitcase down.

Maybe I'll talk to her. But not now.