Peter Brown, Russian Model

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

I closed my front door and went up to my room. I opened the door and I saw Tanner sitting on my couch.

"Hey! You're back. What took you so long?" He asked.

"I, uh, stayed and watched 'Friends' with Zach."

"Oh, cool. Did he ask for another chance again? He needs to understand that you're not ready. He's so desperate" Tanner said which shocked me.

"Actually, we're back together." I said.

"Oh! Sorry, ignore what I said. Um, congrats, I guess?" He stood up and walked out of my room. I could tell he was disappointed.

I plopped down on my bed and closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was asleep.

---------------

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs. Tanner was going back home tomorrow. Quentin and him were downstairs on the couch.

"Good morning, Chanel" They both said.

"Morning, boys" I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I was going to make cereal. Later, Zach and I were going to shoot a YouTube video. It was 'reacting to our hater's musical.lys' and honestly, I was excited.

Once I finished my cereal, I went back upstairs and changed. I did my makeup, which took me another 30 minutes. I brushed my hair and went back downstairs. I guess Quentin, Tanner, and Cameron had gone out somewhere because they weren't anywhere in the house. I grabbed my keys and my phone and walked out the door.

"Hi" I said when Zach opened the door.

"Hey beautiful" he said.

"Where are we filming?" I ask.

"My room. Let's go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me after him.

I sat down on his floor as he turned on his camera. He sat down beside me and smiled.

"What's up YouTube, its ya boy, BruhitsZach, Zach Clayton, whatever you wanna call me and toooday, we're going to be reacting to our hater's musical.lys. Joining me today, we have my lovely girlfriend, Chanel!"

"Hi guys!" I say into the camera.

"Are you ready? I mean, they could be like really good at Musical.ly, probably even better than us." He says.

"Well, let's hope they're terrible" I say and fake smile into the camera.

"What if they are terrible? Just horrible!" He asks with a laugh.

"Well just remember that you're better than Weston" I say and Zach starts laughing.

"Ok, true. Anyways, let's uh-get started" he clapped his hands together.

He picked up his phone and and got on Musical.ly.

"Ok, first up, let's start with Chanel's mu-" I cut him off.

"You can follow me @/Chanel.dallas" I say smiling.

"Yes girl! Get that promo in!" Zach says and I laugh. "Anyways, we're going to start with Chanel's Musical.ly. Ok, 'she's really annoying and weird and I don't see why people support her'"

"Well, thanks for stating that. Feel free to express your opinion. Now let me express my opinion, kay?" I smile. Zach clicks on one of her videos. The girl starts to crawl towards the camera while singing to the song 'Roar' by Katy Perry. She puts her hand on the camera and once she takes it off, she starts doing the whip.

"Oh! Well then. Don't call me weird when you're the one crawling on the floor towards a camera, kay?" I say.

We continue to shoot the video for about 20 more minutes when we finally finish. I plop down on Zach's bed and get a notification from the groupchat.