dOeS hE aCtUaLLy LiKe mE?!?!

chanel's pov

Did she just actually dare me to get Zach, the one person I hate, to ask me out? This can't be happening!

"Fine!" I hesitate.

"Ok. Talk to him on Monday." Loren smiles.

Great. Just great.

-----------------

   RING RING

I wake up the next morning and groan. I had to talk to Zach today. I really don't want to do this.

I put on a black shirt with some high waisted shorts, my white Vans, and, to top it all off, a bucket hat.

I dm Zach and ask him for a ride to school.

-----------------
Chanel.Dallas
Hey, could you give me a ride to school since u live like 2 blocks away from my house?

BruhitsZach
Sure :)
---------------

I get in his car and shut the door behind me.

"Thanks for the ride, Zach" I smile.

"No problem, I was already taking my other friends to school anyway." He says.

"Wait, what?"

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder, I look over and see his best friends, Ray and Robert, sitting in the back seat.

"He made me sit in the back." Ray says. "He NEVER makes me sit in the back."

"This must mean he likes you." Robert adds.

I look over at Zach and I see that he's blushing. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

"That's fine because I like him too." I say smiling. I cannot believe I said that.

He smiles back at me and I start to feel warm and tingly. But then I remember, ITS A DARE CHANEL, A STUPID DARE!

"Anyway, we should get going, wouldn't wanna be late right?"

"Right." All three of them say.

I fake a giggle as Zach turns on his car and drives us to school.

--------------

Once we get to school, Robert and Ray say bye and go meet some friends that were waiting for them at the entrance.

"Ok, well this is it," I say. "Thanks for the ride Zach." As I reach for the door handle he stops me.

"Do you actually like me?" He asks me.

I hesitated but I knew I had to. "Um, sigh yeah," I look up at him and see that he's blushing.

"So, I'm gonna be live tonight on YouNow. Do you...I dunno, wanna come over?" He says.

Here goes nothing. "I'd love to!" I say.

He smiles and I get out and walk to the school entrance. I see Cameron giving me the death stare. As I get closer I can see that he's now staring at Zach. Zach doesn't see him and just casually walks past him to Ray, Robert, and his other friends.

"Hey Cam! What's up? I say as I walk closer to him.

"Who's that guy?"

"Who?"

"Him!" He says and nods in Zach's direction.

"Ohhh him? That's Zach." I say.

He looks mad. "Why didn't you just ask me for a ride to school?"

"Oh trust me, I didn't want to. See, me and Loren did a dare and-" he cuts me off.

"Loren? You know I don't like her. She's always getting you in trouble and she's a bad influence" he says.

"No she's not! How about you stop worrying about my life and focus on yours!" I say, starting to walk away.

"You're too young to have a boyfriend!" he says, pulling my arm.

"I'm 16! Leave me alone" I mumble as I roll my eyes.

"What'd you say?!"

"Nothing!" I say as I pull away and walk to class. Cameron acts like my dad because we don't have one. He died when I was 13 because of something idiotic that I did. But, that story's for another time.

I walk to Spanish class and take my seat.

"Ok kids, so today we're going to have a pop quiz," Mrs. Gutierrez said.

Everyone groans but I didn't hear her. I was too busy thinking about Zach.