Cayute

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

4 months later

I'm supposed to go to an ultrasound today, Zach is coming with me. He always does.

"Ready babe?" Zach asks grabbing his keys off of the counter.

"Yeah" I follow him to his room and I get in.

We get inside the building and we check in. (A/N: I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WORKS AHAHA)

A woman takes us to our room and I get on the bed. She puts this gel stuff on my stomach and starts to rub it. She sets up her things and Zach grabs my hand. The woman rubs some sort of thing on my stomach and starts to move it around. I think she's looking for the baby. She starts to frown and her face grows sad. She puts her tools up and looks at me. "I'm sorry" she says.

"What do you mean, 'I'm sorry'" Chanel looks at the woman, confused.

"You've lost the baby"

Tears start to form in my eyes and I look at Zach and see tears rolling down his cheeks.

Zach drives me back home and we go inside. I see Cameron sitting on the couch.

"Guess your not gonna be an uncle" I say. He gives me a confused look but then he realizes what happened. He stands up and hugs me. We hug each other for what feels like hours. Mom comes downstairs and sees us. "What happened?"

"We lost the baby" Zach says putting his face in his palms.

She comes towards me and hugs me too. I start sobbing. "I guess it's for the best, right?" I say sitting next to Zach.

"Don't say that Chanel" Zach says putting his arm around me.

"I mean, we're 17, I wasn't ready and neither were you. Face it" I push him away and run up to my room.

••••••••••

I wake up the next morning and check my phone. Zach had announced that I lost the baby last night on Twitter.

I get on the groupchat and start typing.

----------------

Chanel - Hi guys :)

Loren - CHANEL OML ARE YOU OK?!?!?!?!

Chanel - ofc I am

Wes10 - no ur not

Chanel - yes I am. It's for the best anyway, Zach and I weren't ready

Zach - I think we would've made great parents

Chanel - Not yet hun

Zach - noted

Nathan - don't worry Chanel, everything will be fine

Chanel - I know it will :)

Marihoe - just make sure that you..

Wes10 - WHY MUST YOU EMBARRASS ME LIKE THIS

Tyler - BAHAHA I REMEMBER THAT

Chanel - 😂😂

----------------

I lock my phone and go downstairs. I see Cameron with another guy outside but I just ignore it. I go into the kitchen and start to make waffles. I take my plate for my waffle out and Cameron and the stranger come in. They come into the kitchen and Cameron introduces us.

"Chanel, meet-" Cameron gets cut off my the stranger.

"Tanner. Tanner Braungardt"

"Hi, I'm Chanel" I say shaking his hand and smiling.

"So, where are you from?" I ask.

"Kansas. I know your brother from Magcon" Tanner says.

"Cool" I say as I put my waffle on my plate and go up to my room.

Ok. I know I have a boyfriend and all, but I can't help it. Tanner is CAYUTE.