I cant lose you :(

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

So it turns out Chanel never really liked me. It was all a dare. But how? I mean, I really, really like her. Was it all a dare. She never even liked me once? I lost my virginity to her. And it was all a dare? Damn.

I've been in my room moping around all morning. I have three buckets of ice-cream and four Disney movies so I'm set for the rest of the afternoon. Chanel has tried to apologize but I'm ignoring her. Loren has been apologizing but I'm ignoring her too. I saw earlier that Twitter was going crazy because supporters were finding out it was a dare. I decide to tweet:

I really loved you. Did you ever think of that?

I see Chanel instantly respond.

You shouldn't have saved me when I tried to commit suicide. It was for the best. Maybe this time, it'll work...

No. No. No. No. No. I didn't mean for this to happen.

I turn off my phone and the tv, close the ice-cream and grab my keys. Chanel had gone back to her house when we came back from Disney World. Their mom was better and she wasn't drinking anymore.

I get to Chanel's house and knock on the door. Cameron answers.

"Oh. Hey Zach" Cameron opens the door.

"Where's Chanel?" I ask.

"Upstairs in her room. Why?"

"I think she's trying to kill herself again."

Cameron let's me in and I run up to Chanel's room. When I walk in, I see that the window is open letting a small breeze in. I look around the room and in her bathroom. Chanel wasn't home. She must've sneaked out of the window. I see a note on her desk, it read:

Zach, I know it's you reading this. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. By the time you're reading this, I'm probably already dead. Maybe I'm not. If you want to find out, I'll be at the bridge. 
                                      ~  Chanel

I run out of the house. I have to get there in time. What if by the time I get there, she's already dead. She can't be.

When I finally arrive at the bridge, I see Chanel standing over the railing. She's sobbing. I get out of my car and run over to her.

"Chanel, you don't have to do this"

"Why not? I'm a terrible girlfriend, daughter, sister, friend. I used you Zachary. Why are you even here"

"Because I love you" I say as I walk towards her.

"Walk closer and I'll jump" I stop.

"Chanel, please" I'm starting to cry. "Please, we can work it out. Please."

"Everyone hates me Zach. Why should I even try."

"I don't hate you" she looks up from the river and looks at me. "There's something else you should know."

"You'll have to tell me in my car." I say as I slowly move towards her.

"I can't"

"Yes you can" I hop forward and grab her arm.

"Let go Zachary"

"No. Never" I say as I pull her into a kiss. She breaks away.

"Stop. You know you're faking just so that I'll get down"

"Get down, come in the car, tell me everything, and we can work things out. Chanel......please" I was sobbing by now.

"No." She let's go of the railing and tries to jump but Im still grabbing her arm and I pull her over and into a hug. She's crying on my shoulder and I'm crying on hers.

"I can't lose you" I say.

"I love you"

"I love you too"