Moving on?

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

I slam my car door shut and go inside. Tears are running down my cheeks but I feel angry at the same time. I loved him. Yet he still had the nerve to cheat. I slam the front door and go into the kitchen to be met by Tanner.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Don't worry about it" I push past him and go to the refrigerator. I grab a Gatorade and turn back at him.

"Why not? I'm just trying to help" he looked hurt.

"Sigh, Zach and I broke up" I started to cry harder.

"Why?!" He came towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"He cheated on me, Tanner" I was sobbing by now.

"Hey, don't let him do this to you. That guy doesn't know what he's missing out on. You're beautiful, funny, smart, and everything any girl wishes to be. And the thing is, I love you Chanel" I was stunned. I stared into his ocean blue eyes and he stared back at mine. He confessed his love for me. What do I do?

"Um, Tanner-" he interrupted me.

"It's ok if you don't feel the same way. I don't expect you to" he was adorable.

"Actually, I do feel the same way. Ever since you got here, I've been feeling butterflies in my stomach," I felt my cheeks getting hot, "but I need some time to get over Zach. We dated for over a year. I really liked him. A lot."

"I understand. Don't worry about it. Just, when you're ready, tell me" he smiled and walked away.

I felt like getting all of the tears out, so I went up to my room to finish watching "13 Reasons Why" and boy, it was good. Halfway through episode 11, I heard my phone ring. I checked to see who it was and it was none other than Zach mutha-fuckin Clayton. Ugh. The last thing I wanted to do right now is talk to him.

I clicked "decline" and went back to watching my show. He called me about 4 more times until I finally got tired of it and answered.

Z: Let me talk, ok? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I know you've already given me so many chances but please, I just need one more. I'm begging you, please. You're the most beautiful, smart, and funniest girl I've ever known and believe me when I say this, I really don't want to lose you.
C: Zach. I already told you, I've given you so many chances, I don't want to keep getting my heart broken.
Z: please
C: not now

I hang up and feel tears coming down my cheeks. I heard a knock at my door and I went to open it.

"Hey, I thought you might need this" it was Tanner. I looked down at his hands and he had a basket with a huge bag of m&ms, a bag of Doritos, mini donuts, and a Coca-Cola with my name. Woah. I took the things out of his hands, put them on my bed, and hugged him.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to do this" I smile.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I just wanted to make you feel special" he says. "What are you watching?"

"13 Reasons Why. It's really good" I say with a laugh.

"Cool. I've heard people talk about it but I haven't really seen it." He said.

"Well, wanna keep me company? I'll restart the season so you can catch up. I need to go back to things I didn't understand anyways." Please say yes.

"Sure. I'd love to" he comes into my room and sits on my bed beside me.

We're halfway through episode 3 when he turns to look at me. I look back at him and for some reason, I can't look away.

"You're beautiful" I could feel my cheeks getting red.

I giggle and stare back at him. He starts to lean in and so do I. I'm not moving on too fast from Zach, am I? Our lips are inches apart when he asks, "is this ok?"

"Yep" I say and I push my lips against his. I wrap my legs around his waist and he wraps his arms around my waist. I start to tug on his shirt and he takes it off. I take my shirt off and we keep kissing.

I pull away and we look back at each other. What the hell just happened.