Netflix and Chill ;)

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

"Get off her you bitch!" It was Zach! He grabs Tanner and pushes him onto the floor. I get up from my bed and stare at the boys in shock. Zach was fighting Tanner, and he was winning!

Zach threw punches at Tanner but Tanner wasn't giving up. He threw Zach against the wall and punched him in the stomach. Zach pushed away and punched Tanner in the nose. Tanner punched Zach right back in the eye and kept punching him wherever.

"Stop, Tanner stop! Please! Stop! Leave him alone!" I screamed as Tanner kept punching. I pulled Tanner's hair and when he turned around, I slapped him.

"What the hell, Tanner? Get the hell out of my room!" I yell.

"Chanel-"

"Out!" As soon as he passes me, I run over to Zach.

"Zach? Are you ok? C'mon talk to me" I say rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

"Did I win ?" He asks and I laugh.

"Kinda" I smile and pull him onto into a kiss.

"Why'd you come back?" I ask. I start to clean up the scratches on his face and arms.

"Well, you forgot your phone." He says as he takes out my phone from his back pocket. I roll my eyes and hug him.

"You sure you're ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, just a few scratches, and a black eye, and a bloody nose, and a few bruises, but I'm fiiiiine." He say which makes me laugh.

We keep talking while I clean him up. "Wanna stay the night? Mom and Cam won't mind." I ask.

"Sure" he says laying back.

"I'll go ask for some pajamas from Cameron" I say getting up.

As I walked down the hallway, I see Tanner coming out of the bathroom. We look at each other and I just roll my eyes and walk past him.

"Hey Cam?" I said into the empty room. I shrugged and went to his dresser. I picked out a white shirt with some grey sweatpants.

I walked back to my room and tossed the clothes onto the bed where Zach was.

"There you go" I say.

"Thanks" he laughs. He goes into my bathroom to change while I change in my room. I change into black booty shorts with a blue tank top.

Zach came out of the bathroom and let me just say, he looked great. I tossed my clothes into the hamper and jumped onto my bed.

"Wanna watch Netflix?" I ask.

"Oh yeahhh! Some Netflix and chill action" Zach laughed.

"Oh nooo! Let's not do that" I said with a giggle.

"I can change your mind" Zach joked.

"Oh shut up" I laughed as I threw a pillow at him. He threw his clothes onto the floor, caught the pillow, and jumped onto the bed.

"Haha! I'm slick as fu-"

"Shut up, whore" I laughed.

He fell beside me as I picked up my remote.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Ooh look! Minions!" Zach says, pointing at the tv.

"Really?" I ask.

"C'mon Chanel, pleeeeaaaase?"

"Ugh. It's a good thing I love you" I say and I press play.